Dr. Kermie Robinson

sue K.
on 8/10/04 11:55 am - griffin, GA
I would like to hear from anyone out there who has had experience with Dr. Kermie Robinson. I have met with him and have had all of my evals done and have been impressed so far, now we will wait on the insurnace but in the mean time would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with this office or MD. Thanks sue
cbouland
on 8/10/04 9:15 pm - Conyers, GA
He has a wonderful bedside manner. He does not say much, but is a very kind hearted doc. His office staff is also very nice and informative. Hope this helps. Connie
Jeff W.
on 8/12/04 3:20 am - McDonough, GA
He did my Roen-Y and I think he is great. He's very quiet but is very concerned about his patients. I would do it again in a heart beat.
Tammie K.
on 8/19/04 11:42 pm - jacksonville, fl
hi sue, My sister Dana Malcom had surgery with Dr. Robinson in Feb.2004.Unfortunatly she is no longer with us. She was in good health before the surgery.Her cries for help were ignored, along with her symptoms of complications, 2 days LATER, infection had taken over her body, and we lost her.Noone seemed to take action that something was terribly wrong! She left behind 3 children, two of which are teenagers.Dr. Robinson has lost several patients.Three of his patients family's have contacted us regarding the loss of their family members.As of this moment their are ongoing lawsuits against him for wrongful death and malpractice. Dr. Robinson resigned from practice after my sisters death, and informed me "he just wanted to take some time off". I don't know when he resumed practice,but I would definatly ask lots of questions before I placed my life in his hands. Ask him how many patients he has lost , and in what time frame? Ask him where he received his training and how long he has been performing WLS? Ask lots of questions !And most of all, make sure you know what kind of complications are involved, and ask about his plan if something goes wrong.I hope this helps.
Most Active