Personality changes?!?

DeeDee_Cole
on 8/10/04 12:11 pm
I'm sure the personality changes become more and more evident with the more wieght we stop hiding behind. The only thing I can suggest is ask your wife to let you know when she thinks you're acting unfavorably. I hope things let you be the person you really are.....god bless and good luck my fellow "looser"
sxynecie
on 8/10/04 5:20 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Jeff, I must be honest with you, I have changed. I have always had a smart mouth with a no nonsense attitude. but now I'm I told that I'm snooty, arrogant, and conceded. So my attitude is Oh, well......... GET OVER IT!!! cause I love the new me. Mrs~Jackson
Kelle W
on 8/11/04 12:38 am - Atlanta, GA
Jeff, I'm only 5 weeks out from surgery but I can tell you I don't feel a need anymore to let people run over me. I feel like I deserve respect and am not going to tolerate situations that are bad for me. Now if that makes me arrogant and snooty, then so be it. People just don't know what to do when a doormat starts standing up for themselves. All of a sudden your presence in their lives has to be re-evaluated and you're seen in a new light. People hate change, especially in the people around them cause it forces them to look at themselves. Sounds like some of the people in your life aren't liking what they see when they look in the mirror.... Kelle
RDowden
on 8/11/04 7:22 am - Demopolis, AL
Oh Jeff - welcome to the club! My boss even says I am more "asertive" (sp) and have more self-confidence! My husband has seen a difference as I am more active too! So I would say you are normal!
Most Active