REMINDER - SAT August 14th

DeeDee_Cole
on 8/9/04 8:25 pm
Joe's Crab Shack starting at 5pm until ???? I talked to the manager (Tony) yesterday to let him know and he said if I'll call back on Thursday with a more definate number he'd go ahead and take a reservation for us. If you haven't answered - now's the time!!!!!
mikkozoe
on 8/9/04 11:25 pm - Conyers, GA
ok i will be there at about 6pm i have to watch my boyfreinds daughter that day now and so i will be with her until he gets home at 5 and then i will be there !!! i cannt wait i have been looking fwd to this for a few weeks now ..... Laura PS if there is anyone out there that needs some clothes that are a 22 or higher i have some shirts and jeans i will bring if someone needs them ....if someone has any 20/18 they dont need anymore i will take them LOL LOL LOL
Kay Holder
on 8/10/04 8:05 am - Mableton, GA
I will def take the clothes. I need them soon.. as I am ging down fast!
Curious G.
on 8/10/04 12:54 am - Peachtree City, GA
So are we all meeting inside, or just gathering outside? How will I know (yeah it's probably a dumb question) who you guys are? I'll be a redhead arriving in a green hyundai sonata....
Kay Holder
on 8/10/04 8:08 am - Mableton, GA
You;ll know me. You'll see the boobs coming around the corner before I do. PLus.. They already know me LOL
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/10/04 1:50 am
I'm going to go ahead and set the reservation in my name (Diana Cole) so if you ask for this party......they should be able to find us for ya!!!! Trust us.....you'll find us! I'm getting EXCITED!
GAMARY
on 8/10/04 4:54 am - SMYRNA, GA
Hello Diana: Count me in even though I haven't had my surgery. I just want to ask a few questions since yall have had the surgery. Thanks and I will see yall Saturday. Mary
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/04 6:05 am - Warner Robins, GA
I'll be ther with bells on!! I can't wait to officially see you all and see the gals that I have previously met once again. YAY!! Tonya
Kay Holder
on 8/10/04 8:07 am - Mableton, GA
I IWLL be there, I'm just not sure when. I have to take my mom to dinner at Carrabba's, which is RIGHT NEXT DOOR, but that's at 4 or 5, so I might be there around 6:30 or 7. Please don't leave without me! I promise I will be there! lol
lstivers
on 8/10/04 10:01 am - Bogart, GA
Hey, I really want to be there. Can someone tell me the name of the town again, and how far is it from Athens? -Paige
Most Active