Got a date on Thursday...Will be operated tomorrow Morning. WOW

Becky S.
on 8/8/04 6:02 am - Clinton, SC
Just wanted to share : Dear Friends, Well, the time has finally come and rather quickly I might add. I saw my doctor last Thursday and he has scheduled my surgery for Gastric-Bypass Surgery on Monday morning Aug. 9, 2004 at Crawford Long/Emory Hospital at 6:30 am. Larry has rented a room at the Amerisuites since we live so far away but by Tuesday if there are no complications then I should be home. I hope that you do not mind if I ask one more time to pray for me, Dr. Lin and his staff as he operates. Also, pray for Larry as he waits outside in the waiting room for me to come out. The surgery is 4 hours long and as of now none of my other family will not be able to be there. I want you all to know how much I appreciate your prayers, e-mail, love and concerns during these hard times with my illness. I am not afraid about this surgery like I was with Dr. Robinson and I feel at peace with myself and with God. I love you all and pray God's Blessings on all of you. Please take care of yourselves, love each other by telling each other every day that you do love each other, hug each other and remember to live your life as Christ lived his. I will be seeing you or talking with you by e-mail after the surgery. As they say in the Gastric By Pass talk, I will see you on the loosing side (loosing weight). LOL With much love, Becky Stanford (To my MSN and Yahoo groups you know me as Grammy)
Ms.Judy
on 8/8/04 6:29 am - HOSCHTON, GA
Becky, I'm praying for you and your husband today . God bless you and take care of you. Judy
Karel J.
on 8/8/04 9:00 am - GA
YAY! Becky, your time has finally come and I'm excited for you. I trust that all will go well and I'll be praying that you won't have any complications. Do keep us posted and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you when you're a loser! Karel
Patsy G.
on 8/8/04 10:37 am - GA
Hi Becky; I will be praying for you tomorrow. May God give you peace tomorrow and a speedy recovery. Patsy
OHAngel2006
on 8/8/04 10:49 am - GA
Becky, definitely praying for you! I will be having surgery Wednesday so hope you will return the favor! We'll both be on the loosing side soon! Woo hoo!!! God Bless! Tracy
Most Active