Insurance Denial

lgraham
on 8/8/04 5:52 am - Cumming, GA
I've been denied by my insurance company and would like to appeal the decision. Does anyone know a good lawyer in Georgia that deals with these denials regularly?
Georgia Girl
on 8/8/04 5:57 am
Laura, You do not necessarily need an attorney to file an appeal. I'd be happy to help you with that, thats kinda my field. I do not work for any insurance company I just learned how to talk their talk when I worked for my mother who did it. I have overturned so many appeals for those needing wls and plastic surgries to date. E-mail me privately and I will help you off the board so to speak. Have a great day dear and hang in there! Crece
lgraham
on 8/8/04 6:22 am - Cumming, GA
Thanks - can you give me your email address?
Georgia Girl
on 8/8/04 8:37 am
[email protected] Sorry about that. Crece
Ellen S.
on 8/20/04 6:42 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi, Crece... My friend Holly lives in Senoia, which is just up the road from Fayetteville, GA, as you know. She is REALLY down right now because her first letter and then her appeal has been denied by Great West Insurance Company. Could you give her any advice or pointers? Her e-mail is: [email protected]. I'm her angel, and I know how devastating this is to her...she was all ready and even had a potential date. She has bad reflux (documented by her doctor) and pain in her back and knees, yet the insurance company says those aren't bad enough to warrant surgery. I'd appreciate any help you can give her. My e-mail is: [email protected]. Thanks...Ellen S (Alabama)
OHAngel2006
on 8/8/04 10:47 am - GA
I'll be happy to help too. I work for an insurance company. My email is [email protected]
Most Active