I just did it!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/8/04 1:00 am - Warner Robins, GA
I was so inspired by Sketch G and his bike marathon training that I went out and strapped on my roller blades for the first time in 2.5 yrs!! I used to love to go out and blade for hours. Infact after my son was born I used to put him in the stroller and blade him around our neighborhood "track". My weight got so I couldn't do it anymore but this morning that all changed. I strapped them on and my son got on his scooter. Get this....my energentic five year old tired out before I did! That is certainly a first! He said his foot was worn out!LOL Anyway just wanted to share! This journey has been incredible so far WOW! Tonya...blading around the neighborhood!
modeanryan
on 8/8/04 2:07 am - Duluth, GA
WORK IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a feeling!!! I have been walking at the mall twice now for a couple of hours at a time, and just a few weeks ago, I wasn't even able to make it in from the parking lot without praying for a bench! Isn't this grand?! -Tami
Georgia Girl
on 8/8/04 5:59 am
Way to go girl !!! You did it. Crece
nonamedamet
on 8/8/04 9:35 am - GA
I am so proud of you! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
OHAngel2006
on 8/8/04 10:45 am - GA
Wow! what an awesome and inspiring day for you!!! Can't wait to join you!
Kelle W
on 8/9/04 5:20 am - Atlanta, GA
Tonya! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to get to that point...I've always wanted to be able to rollerblade. Keep up the good work and keep letting us know how you're doing! Kelle
catherine30040
on 8/9/04 6:39 am - Atlanta, GA
I've always wanted to try rollerblading. It just looks like so much fun and great exercise to boot!
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/9/04 7:02 am
Go Tonya....it's your Birthday Go Tonya....it's your Birthday
sxynecie
on 8/9/04 3:10 pm - Jonesboro, GA
You go girl., I emailed you on yesterday did you get it? Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/04 11:33 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I didn't get it!! Please re-send! Hugs, Tonya
Most Active