NEEDING AN ANGEL!!!!!!!

natalie S.
on 8/7/04 3:32 pm - HARTWELL, GA
I ASKD FOR AN ANGEL LAST WEEK AND YO MY SURPRISE DID NOT GET A RESPONSE SO I AM SENDING OUT ANOTHER PLEA FOR AN ANGEL.
modeanryan
on 8/8/04 2:12 am - Duluth, GA
Hi Natalie, I would be happy to be your angel....however, the only bummer is, on the date of your surgery, I am stuck in an all day seminar that I am required to be in until Friday, and the next morning I have to leave to go to Nashville and move my son into college. That is the ONLY reason I didn't respond to your last post... If you don't mind an "angel" by phone and email only, I'll be happy to be your angel. Normally, I try to be an angel to someone I can be of more assistance to... I know you'll do great on the 18th...cuz that's my birthday...and it will be your "re-birthday"!! Email me if you would you give me the honor of being your angel.... -Tami
Sheila M.
on 8/8/04 3:01 am - Athens, GA
Natalie, I would honored to be your angel. The only prolem is that I am also a pre-op and I can't help you with what to expect after surgery. You may consider having two co-angels, I would be glad to help Modean Ryan. I will be on vaction until the 18th and I will be back in town on the 18th and I can visit, post whatever you need me to do. Please let me know. Good Luck! Sheila
Most Active