BACK FROM VEGAS-YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS!-LONG

Denise M.
on 8/9/04 3:55 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Thanks so much Sidney- Apprecaite your kindness. Denise
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/04 1:09 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am so sorry that you & your DH had to go through that humiliation and discrimination! Get that attorney gal! Race should have been a non-issue and they could have handled the situation much more discreetly. I plan to send a letter to Delta about this situation. (I am a p.m. holder) I hope you get a lawyer Denise. Not only for the race & weight discrimination but on the principles of ever erroding customer service. HUgs to you! Tonya
Denise M.
on 8/9/04 4:46 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Hi Tonya, I had to stop and pray about this whole thing. Everytime I think about it I get angrier, so I just have to calm myself down... It was really an unbelievable incident. I have a list of names and plan to send them out. I appreciate your concern and support it means a lot to me! Denise
Sheila M.
on 8/8/04 5:24 am - Athens, GA
Denise, I would be glad to write a letter to the airline and I am sure others here on Obesity Help would be glad to also. We need to stand up for one another. No one should be treated the way you and your husband were treated, that was un-called for. If you would give us the address and flight number and day and time we could all write a letter in support of you and other Obese customers. Sheila
Denise M.
on 8/9/04 4:50 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Aww Sheila, How nice of you. I appreciate the offer. I promise you all I will be pursuing further. I can not let this just sit... Thanks so much for your love and support! Denise
nonamedamet
on 8/8/04 9:32 am - GA
Oh no that sucks. I am flying to Vegas a week from tomorrow on Delta for my Gram's 80 birthday. I would hate to show my fat a$$ in front of my Gram. Thanks for sharing, I am going to pray about this now too. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Denise M.
on 8/9/04 4:52 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Oh Theresa, I hope you do not encounter the same thing! Just don't get an exit seat! (LOL)... Thanks for the well wishes. Denise
sxynecie
on 8/8/04 6:46 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, I'm so sorry that you had to through this terrible ordeal. But, if it was me, Everyone would have seen me on channel 2.5.11 and 46 breaking news, Large black woman beat the hell out of a Delta flight crew!!! Mrs~Jackson
Denise M.
on 8/9/04 4:53 am - Stone Mountain, GA
Ok Mrs Jackson- You made me laugh... But you know, it was aggrivating enough to take you to that frame of mind. I have never in my life been treated with such rudeness. I had to reach deep inside and find a prayer- I am telling you! Denise
Kelle W
on 8/9/04 5:26 am - Atlanta, GA
Mrs. Jackson, you gave me the first good laugh of the day with this! What's extra funny is I was thinking about what I would have done and it was along the same line! Seriously though, I think she should call the new stations and let them know what has become of a company that is based in Atlanta! Kelle
Most Active