TEENS AND WLS/PREOP TESTS

Brittany D.
on 8/6/04 4:16 pm - Atlanta, Ga
WELL GUYS, I HAVE FINALLY COMPLETED ALL OF MY PREOP TESTS AND BOY AM I GLAD THAT PART IS OVER. I THINK THE HARDEST PART WAS THE CARDIOLOGY STRESS TEST AND THOSE PULMONARY ABG'S. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO PASS OUT, BUT MY MOM KEPT SAYING.."THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND JUST THINK OF THE GOOD FEELING YOU WILL HAVE WHEN YOU CROSS OVER TO THE LOSING SIDE!" I AM HOPING NOW THAT WE CAN GET MY SURGERY DATE BY THE END OF THE AUGUST. I WILL KEEP YA POSTED!
Georgia Girl
on 8/6/04 7:49 pm
Brittney, You are so brave to have this surgery at your age. I do commend you. Do not give up. God will bring you through all of this and the right doors will open up at the right time. I am glad from this post that things are looking more and more better for you. I, as well as Theresa, will continue to pray that you will have a date soon and will be on the other side quickly. Hang in there and things will work out. There is a lot of support on this site. A lot of true friendships are forming everyday. If I can ever help you in any way please e-mail me privately or post to the board. Take care and sending (((((((BIG))))))) hugs your way, Crece
Georgia Girl
on 8/6/04 8:01 pm
Brittany, You are so brave to have this surgery at such an early age. I do commend you and do understand. I am glad things are coming together for you. Please keep us updated with your surgery date and progress. If I can ever do anything for you please e-mail me directly or post to the board. I, as well as Theresa, will continue to pray for you and your mom. Blessings to you sweetheart and sending (((((((BIG))))))) hugs your way. Crece
nonamedamet
on 8/6/04 10:41 pm - GA
I am so happy for you. May you get your surgery date very soon and have a uneventful recovery to a happy healthy life. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active