I have to share

DeeDee_Cole
on 8/6/04 4:56 am
I can't believe how much of a difference I feel in myself....my clothes....my physical being. I just got on the scale for the first time since I went to the doctor where the last "official" weight loss was 30+ lbs. According to the scale I just got on at my job I'm down 65 LBS!!!!! *********YES I SAID 65 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********** I can't express how happy I am that I've had this surgery. It's been a true Belssing from GOD.....not only that though, all the friends I've met on here who's been offering support and encouragement. (((((((((((Thank you all))))))))))))
freespirit
on 8/6/04 5:01 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Way to go girl! CONGRATS!!! I want this surgery sooooo bad!!! I'm so proud for you!! Robin
lstivers
on 8/6/04 6:56 am - Bogart, GA
Congratulations Diana!!! You are doing so great. I know along with the weight loss you must feel fantastic!! Have you had to get some new clothes? I had to last night. My office staff finally put their feet down and said my baggy clothes had to go! It was a great feeling! Keep up the awesome work! -Paige
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/6/04 8:47 am
I went and joined a gym (under a free tiral membership) today since my doctor has released me to do physical weight training combined with aerobic exercise. I'm hoping the pounds keep coming off and the clothes continue to fall off!!! I've not purchased new clothes - but I will have to buy new winter clothes.....I'm sure nothing I had will fit me this winter. I get comments everyday at how wonderful I look.....I can't get enough of that!
Ginger L.
on 8/6/04 9:17 am - Woodstock, GA
That is SUPER DUPER!!! Congrats!!!! G
Patsy G.
on 8/6/04 10:18 am - GA
Way to go Diana! You are going to have so much fun shopping for your new winter clothes. Keep it up. Patsy
Kay Holder
on 8/6/04 12:33 pm - Mableton, GA
Yay! Good for you! How is the throwing up thing?
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/6/04 10:17 pm
Good question. LOL. I don't get sick as much as I used to - but I still have some encounters. I just try to eat even slower than I was before and try to chew extra well. I was told it would "pass" but even if it did I could still have some problems. So far so good though!!! Can't wait to see ya at Joes!
Kelle W
on 8/6/04 3:25 pm - Atlanta, GA
That's excellent! Congrats to you! Kelle
nonamedamet
on 8/6/04 10:32 pm - GA
Wow, that is terrific. I am so happy for you and so glad you shared! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active