Emory Adventist Hospital/Surgery

J. Gwevonne H.
on 8/6/04 12:05 am - Marietta, GA
Has anyone had their surgery at Emory Adventist Hospital? How was the staff? What should I expect after surgery? Was Dr. Scarborough your surgeon? Thanks!
Kay Holder
on 8/6/04 12:34 pm - Mableton, GA
I've been there for emergencies before.. I went 5 days post op because I thought I had a blood clot.. and they let me sit in the room for 5 hours. they forgot about me!
J. Gwevonne H.
on 8/7/04 10:56 am - Marietta, GA
That's terrible. I've been there before on an Emergency basis, but never for a set surgery date.....I also have noticed not many people (on the board) has used Dr. Scarborough. He's my surgeon and so far I am happy, just wanted to see if anyone else has used him....the support system.
Melissa J.
on 8/11/04 1:24 pm - Woodstock, GA
Dr. Scarborough and Emory Adventist are excellent. I had my Gastric bY pass done there on April 29th. They were all great. I've lost 62 lbs so far. They only kept me 2 days and nights. I had no problems at all. Take your own pillow. Make sure you can continue whatever meds your on as some of my capsules could not be taken for several days. They are very good about returning calls during aftercare also.
Most Active