TEENS AND WLS

Brittany D.
on 8/5/04 2:30 pm - Atlanta, Ga
Well I haven't been here in awhile and I really kind of miss you guys! I had my first consult on 7/8 and was approved on 7/19! I am well on my way now. I posted it on my profile but just have been so busy that I simply just didn't do it. I've had all of my preop test done except ABG's and bloodwork, and that is scheduled for tomorrow @2:00. I heard it really hurts. So far the cardiology stress test was the worst. Gallbladder ultrasound was a peice of cake. I am so hoping that I will be scheduled by the end of the month. I wanted to go back to school soooo bad. I guess I will look forward to January. I will let you guys know when Iget that big DATE. In the mean time, everyone stay cool and may God bless each of you. Luv Ya!!!!!!!!!!
Karel J.
on 8/5/04 10:07 pm - GA
Brittany, I am sooooooo excited for you! I hope that everything goes well and I can't wait to see a report when you're post-op. Do keep us posted so we can follow your progress. Best wishes! Karel
Brittany D.
on 8/6/04 4:04 pm - Atlanta, Ga
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT. I WILL DEFINTELY KEEP YA POSTED.
modeanryan
on 8/6/04 1:43 pm - Duluth, GA
How thrilling for you Brittany!!! I wish you all the best! -Tami
Brittany D.
on 8/6/04 4:05 pm - Atlanta, Ga
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I WILL LET YOU KNOW MY DATE SOON.
Patsy G.
on 8/8/04 10:41 am - GA
Hi Brittany; You keep us informed on the date. I will be praying for you. I have a niece in NJ who is 18 and considering surgery. You are a brave young girl. I wish you all the best in your life. Please keep in touch. Patsy
Most Active