check out my profile

hotlistic
on 8/5/04 1:02 pm - Atlanta, GA
I want to sent a big shout out to Michelle for Beautifying my profile. You all have to check it out hopefully my pictures will post soon, I my be thick but I'm still Bootylicious I call it extra sexy. Once I have my wls and start to loss the weight the extra will drop so it will just be sexy lol. Mooches xoxox
modeanryan
on 8/5/04 1:04 pm - Duluth, GA
Shakesha, it's great!!!! Thanks for sharing! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 8/5/04 10:59 pm - GA
Wow looks great but I am hungry now! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
J. Gwevonne H.
on 8/6/04 12:13 am - Marietta, GA
Love your page....maybe one day, I will have enough sense to post updates, te best I can do is the message board. By the way, I won't be online this weekend, I am going out of town but I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTH-DAY!!!!
NAT
on 8/7/04 1:49 am - Atlanta, GA
First your page looks great she did a wonderful job on it!!! Second make sure you keep us updated on your progress. So you never suffered from migraines before your stress test. WoW I found that story amazing. I suffer from them and had a can scan long ago, just in case it was something else but it wasn't. I have had them since I was like 6, I remember my mom holding I on my head all night when I was little, God Bless Her for that. Well I pray all is well and they get to the bottom on your head pain, But with all this getting closer it could also be a stress headace, those are amazingly like migraines also. Good Luck to you NAT
Baby G.
on 8/8/04 5:18 am - GA
Awesome!! Love the updates. Marsha
Most Active