Finally some GOOD news for me!

freespirit
on 8/5/04 12:47 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
I talked to the nicest CSR at BCBS today. After putting me on hold for a long long time, she was finally able to tell my that the insurance company had indeed gotten the paperwork from Dr. Duncan's office on Aug. 2 and that it was in review. She said they had to give me an answer w/in 15 working days. She also told me that so far, they were not requesting any further information. Soooooo....I should have an answer in the next 12 days or so. Say a prayer for me that they will approve it! Robin
kiwani
on 8/5/04 9:08 pm - columbus, ga
That is great news Robin!!!!! The CRS at B/C here in columbus have always been wonderfull and didnt care how many times i called... good luck girly...... kiwani
nonamedamet
on 8/5/04 10:58 pm - GA
Awesome. I called everyday when I knew it was in review and everybody was very nice and understanding. I got the verbal approval w/in 3 days of being told it was in review. So call them when you feel you need too, even if all they can say is that it's still in review. Hugs and prayers that you will hear good news very soon, Theresa
Debbie C.
on 8/5/04 11:01 pm - Carrollton, GA
Robin I'm so happy for you! I have the same insurance you do and hope we both get approval the 1st go around. I have everything done and am waiting on the final letters to get to Dr. Duncan's office then mine will go to BCBS. Good luck! Debbie
Sheila M.
on 8/6/04 1:40 pm - Athens, GA
Robin, I am so happy for you. I hope you will get your approval soon. I am also waiting on approval from my insurance company. Maybe we will be going into surgery with Dr. Duncan on the same day. WE could walk the halls together. Sheila
Most Active