Ultrasound went well & more questions

OHAngel2006
on 8/5/04 5:46 am - GA
I had my ultrasound this morning of my "upper right quadrant" of my abdomen to check for gallstones prior to surgery and all is well! No gallstones! woo hoo!!! I also went and filled my pain med for after surgery . Should I take that with me to the hospital? I got the Fleet phospha soda to start Monday... and I have my list of what to pack and a list of what vitamins I need to get after we come home. Question #2, does anyone know when I will find out if she has room at the mary manley house for us to stay Tues night and dh to stay Wed night? I filled out the paper work and faxed back to her and haven't heard anything. Question #3, am I forgetting anything? Shopping tonight for my clear liquid diet to start Monday.
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/04 10:25 am - Warner Robins, GA
Great news about your gall bladder! No you do not need to bring it to the hospital. They will give you a dose of liquid loratab for the ride home. You should call Margaret Wyes tomorrow to follow up with her. She generally calls the day before arrival to give you a room number and the door codes. But I'd call just to see if it looks good as to whether or not they have room. You are on your way now gal! Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 8/5/04 10:58 am - GA
Thanks so much!
Most Active