1 Month Visit today

kiwani
on 8/4/04 12:19 pm - columbus, ga
Hi Ya'll ...... I went for my one month visit today and feel good.... they told me to eat what i want pretty much what i want and stick to the plan I asked about steak and raw veggies and was told to wait till 2 months and stick to the plan I have lost 35 lbs.... I feel good, and feel NORMAL again...... I tried hamburger to night..... not a good idea..... got nauseated..... thank goodness i stopped at one little bite to see how i would feel..... any way ..... going back to work tomorrow.... Good night to yall and have a great day tomorrow.... kiwani
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 12:27 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Glad to hear you are sticking to the plan! LMAO! Did you see Michelle or Dr Scott? You forgot to tell us how much have you lost so far...or is that not in the plan? Tonya
kiwani
on 8/4/04 12:30 pm - columbus, ga
TOnya, i saw dr. scott.... i saw Michelle 2 weeks ago and was supposed to see her today.... YOU didnt read good.... It says 35 lbs !!!!! YAHOOOO
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 12:35 pm - Warner Robins, GA
OMGosh! I am so sorry! I am exhausted and kinda cross-sighted right now! 35lbs! That is fantastic and glad you are feeling well! Big ol' kiss to you gal! Tonya PS_ don't forget the plan!
Kelle W
on 8/4/04 2:07 pm - Atlanta, GA
Kiwi, congrats to you! 35 pounds is excellent! I'm so glad you haven't had any problems and that you're feeling well enough to go back to work. I'll be going back on the 16th...I still get exhausted so easily, I'm hoping that improves in the next week and a half! Are you going to the dinner at Joe's? I'd love to see you! Kelle
PEGGY B.
on 8/4/04 2:11 pm - SYLVA, NC
HI KIWI, SO GLAD ALL IS WELL AND YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD AND 35 POUNDS IN 1 MONTH IS VERY GOOD, I HAVENT GOT ANY MORE INFO YET ABOUT MY SURGERY TUESDAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO CALL ME IN THE MORNING,WELL THE CLOCK IS TICKING AWAY SO YOU ARE GOING BACK TO WORK TAKE IT EASY AND DONT OVER DO IT....THANKS FOR THE PHONE CALL AN D HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU THIS WEEKEND , HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEGGY
modeanryan
on 8/4/04 2:23 pm - Duluth, GA
Congrats Kiwi!! Hey...just wanted to mention...make sure you stick to that plan, ok? Way to go on that 35 pounds! How awesome is that?? Must be because you are sticking to the plan. Have a great day at work tomorrow. I went back today and was absolutely exhausted. I left a little early and came home and promptly went right to sleep! That's why I am up now!! (I'm not sticking to the plan!) Have a good night. Sleep well and stick to the plan!! -Tami
cbouland
on 8/4/04 8:26 pm - Conyers, GA
YEA KIWI!!!!! You go girl.... Keep up the good work and stick with the plan!!!!! Are we going to you see you at Joe's on the 14th? I sure hope so!... Great work! Connie
Ginger L.
on 8/4/04 10:50 pm - Woodstock, GA
Wooo hooo on the 35 lbs!!! Way to stick to that PLAN!!! I couldnt resist! Ginger
nonamedamet
on 8/5/04 1:10 am - GA
Way to go Kiwi! I am so happy for you. Good luck at work today. God Bless, Theresa
Most Active