NEW PICTURE SO HAPPY!

Amy Williams
on 8/4/04 6:33 am
Today I got a box in the mail. A friend of mine sent me some clothes that were too big for her now. I was excited to go thru the boxes. All of the pants sent are 4x's. Keep in mind that all this time my pants have been 9 and 8x mens. That was the only ones I could find that would fit especially in the legs. Anyhow I told Kenneth well I'll have some clothes to wear later on down the road, he said why not try them on. I told him there was NO WAY they would fit. A few hours later I decided to try them on, I slipped them on my legs no problem, I started pulling them up my thighs, no problem. OMG! They fit me. I just sat there and cried. The first time in a VERY long time I truly felt joy like this. I've never gotten excited like this about trying on clothes. I can hardly imagine how things will be when I can go places to try on things. Kenneth was not here to take the picture so I set my camera up on auto timer. When I see this picture I can't believe the difference so far. It's so nice to see it! I have no idea how much weight I'm down now it's been almost 3 weeks since I've weighed. At this point I don't care what the scale says I CAN SEE & FEEL IT! 5x shirt pre-op/ 3x postie 9x pants pre-op/4x postie http://ourworld.cs.com/wlsandyou/SpotlightPics/AmybeforeafterAugust.jpg or go to my profile and my new picture is at the bottom. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=W1029266563&NoStatic=1 Amy 615/570/501/Healthy
catherine30040
on 8/4/04 7:06 am - Atlanta, GA
That is so wonderful for you!! Keep it up!
sambus24
on 8/4/04 8:51 am - Thomson, ga
way to go looking good. sarah
Becky F
on 8/4/04 9:52 am - Woodstock, GA
Amy, Congratulations! Your "clothes" story really touched me. I am so happy for you!!! You are an inspiration! Becky
lisasolis
on 8/4/04 10:13 am - Rincon, GA
I can tell such a difference already!!!!!!! I wish only the best for both you and your husband!!!! Everyday is one step closer to your goal.
Karel J.
on 8/4/04 11:37 am - GA
WOO HOO!! I'm so proud and excited for you!! I get the same excitement when I try on clothes at Wal-Mart and Target. When I'm in the dressing room...I just want to SCREAM out of sheer joy! You'll be in those same dressing rooms before you know it. Are you able to walk much now? I just know you're feeling better and better each day. Cheers!
cbouland
on 8/4/04 11:52 am - Conyers, GA
WOW!!! MY family and I are so so so so.... Proud of you!!! You look great and I know you must feel great. Keep up the good work, and before you know it you will be In 3x's and then down you go..... Great JOB!!!!! Connie
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 12:15 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Oh Amy! I am so happy for you. Reading your story has moved me to tears...tears of joy for you! Thanks for letting me share in your journey. Your picture looks great! I can really tell the difference. Are you getting around better? Big hugs gal! Tonya
Cheryl T.
on 8/4/04 12:41 pm - Gray, GA
Hi Amy, I have been following your journey for a while. I saw the special on MTV. It was very informative. When I looked at your pictures just know Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a difference. I am so happy for you. Keep up the good fight, and know that you are an inspiration to a lot of us pre-op's out there. Cheryl
brown S.
on 8/4/04 1:22 pm - ellenwood, ga
CONGRATS
Most Active