A New Start Again!!

Meg S.
on 8/4/04 6:21 am - Savannah, GA
Well, I just came back from my visit to the new Clinic in Savannah - this is my third attempt to try to get this surgery and third surgeon, for insurance reasons primarily. They will have to review and discuss whether they will take my case because of my cardiac blockage (which has been taken care of). Please pray with me that they will accept me. I have every disease of morbid obesity and if they don't take me - I don't know how much longer I will be able to continue on without being in a wheelchair or dropping dead. I know that at least the psychologist seemed to be okay with my psych profile and they were extremely pleasant and hopeful I just hope that this is third time lucky. I will have to have open because of insurance restrictions but I am ready. Thanks for listening. Meg
lisasolis
on 8/4/04 10:16 am - Rincon, GA
Hi there - its' me Lisa from Richmond Hill. I am so happy for you and I think Dr. Angstadt is just great. Please keep me posted on how you are doing!!!! We have a weightloss support group that meets every month at the JEA. Most of the patients are from Drs. Champion and Williams but all weightloss patients are invited. My prayers are with you and best of luck!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 12:30 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Meg, I said a prayer for you! I hope this third tiem is a charm for you! Good Luck and GOd Bless! Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/4/04 2:34 pm - Duluth, GA
Meg, I certainly hope everything works out for you. I can relate with the need for urgency. Best wishes! -Tami
Most Active