Tell us 5 things about YOU!

modeanryan
on 8/4/04 2:54 pm - Duluth, GA
Ok...you may be sorry you asked, but here are 5 things you always wanted to know about Modean Ryan and were afraid to ask... 1. I am HAPPILY divorced for 12 years (that's about 250 pounds of deadweight I lost 12 yrs ago...best diet ever!). And I am the ridiculously proud mother of 2 sons, ages 18 and 14....my oldest leaves in 2 wks to go to college...I'll miss him soooooo. 2. If you've ever been to my profile, you may notice I am a Braves fan. Actually, I am a BASEBALL FREAK!! I go to spring training every year, usually in Florida, but have ventured out to Arizona. I have MANY really awesome priceless autographs and paraphenalia, that I have obtained myself (not purchased) and have had my picture made with many Hall of Fame players. I have a special relationship (not sexual...get your minds out of the gutter) with my favorite player, Ryan Klesko...(get it..."RYAN"?), he was a former Atlanta Brave player and is now on the San Diego Padres. He is always very kind to me. I can't wait until next year when he sees me... 3. I am a true Georgia Peach also...born and raised in Decatur, Ga., and have been in Duluth since 1986. I will be 42 in 14 days. (I have also been in a movie filmed at the old stadium..."The Slugger's Wife" with Rebecca DeMornay ...MAJOR FLOP. 4. I am loyal to my friends...sometimes to a fault. I am somewhat cautious about who I let in, but once you are in, you are in... I have 2 girlfriends I have known since I was 15... and still have friends at all of my past 4 jobs over the past 24 years that I keep in touch with. 5. I love Bette Midler, Elton John, the Eagles, Jimmy Buffett. My favorite movies are Bull Durham, Field of Dreams, To Wong Foo, thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar. I also love the B-52's...especially their song, "Is That You Modean?".....(You should now be able to put together the name Modean Ryan...not my real name.) 5.5.....Here's one for you to ponder.... I am the forever reigning Atlanta's "Miss Gayman's Girlfriend". Have a good night!! My soon to be college student is vulturing me for the computer. Should I give it to him? He just made my favorite Pop Tarts (French Toast) and sat right down next to me and ate them!!!!!!!!!! -Tami
Audrey J.
on 8/4/04 11:20 pm - The Beautiful State, GA
Audrey Jones 1. I will be married 15 years this month to a great guy. I have two children, one entering second grade, one four year old. 2. I am a seventh generation Atlantan. On both sides of my family. I have a great great great (how many greats???) Grandfather who is mentioned in the Cyclorama at the Atlanta Zoo for being against slavery in GA and helping to save some slaves (eventually he was killed for hiding slaves in his home) also, I have an (500 greats) uncle who was involved in the whole "founding of Coca Cola" but there were bad feelings in the family when he passed away and he left all his money to charity!!! So I "cudda been a contender" I missed being a Coca Cola heiress. My Grandmother still has some confederate money from the Civil War, handed down through generations. My paternal ancestor was an indentured servant to a man who came over here on Oglethrope's ship (not exactly something to brag about as England emptied her prisons to stock the ship) and my maternal ancestor came here from Holland. So we have been in GA a long, long, long, time...... 3. I am approximately 100 pounds overweight. By BMI is 40. I have slightly high blood pressure 140/90 and low thyroid. I do not want surgery but I have not been very successful with diet and exercise so I am "mulling things over....." 4. I am a teacher but now a stay at home Mom. When my youngest starts kindegarten next year, I will probably go back to work. I usually teach the younger grades. 5. My favorite color is pink and my kitchen has pink walls, the floor is tiled in pink roses and my backsplash is pink and white tile.....the only thing bigger than my tummy is my hair and I come from a long line of true "Scarlett O'Hara's" (minus the slaves, since we were against slavery in the Civil War.....) So, "I won't think about surgery today....I'll think about that tomorrow...." -from Scarlett
mikkozoe
on 8/4/04 11:48 pm - Conyers, GA
ok here we go !! 1. I am 29 ( almost 30 Nov 1) and i live alone 2. i have a cat named kitty kitty 3. I am an accountant and i also sell tastefully simple on the side and i only do that to get out and meet people... 4. I am from Detroit originally and i have been in GA for 9 years now 5. i am divoriced !!!! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/04 1:11 am - Warner Robins, GA
I sell Tastefully Simple also! Your my "Taste Bud!"
wanda boyd
on 8/5/04 2:03 am - CARROLLTON, GA
I FORGOT TO SAY I HAVE 8 TATOOS AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED 4 TIMES YES I SAID 4 TIMES I WILL NEVER LEARN LOL I MARRIED MY THIRD HUBBY 2 TIMES I KNOW I NEED TO BE ON JERRY LOL JK TO TOP IT OFF I LIVE WITH HIM LOL I KNOW I NEED TO SEE A BRAIN DR HUH LOL
Patsy G.
on 8/5/04 4:51 am - GA
1. I'm married for almost 20 years 2. 2 boys 16 and 13 3. 1 Cat and 1 dog 4. Work as a teacher's aid at our local high school 5. Love the water....snorkling, scuba diving, boating, reading at the beach, ect.
Jeana S.
on 8/6/04 2:14 am - Hinesville, ga
Since I will be joing this message board a bit more after surgery, I will introduce myself with a little background...First of all my new life start on Tuesday Aug. 10th, I am so excited about it..So here are a few things about myself. 1. I am 42 yrs. and happily married to a really great man, we live in Ga. on the Altamaha river. We have been Married 10 years Sept. 2..By the way 2nd marriage, He's a keeper! 2. I am a mother of three children and Nana to a 2 1/2 yr old girl and 1yr old boy. Oldest daughter works for Gulfstream Aero, another is a successful actress/model in L.A. married to a really great guy. Actually both son-in-laws are great! I love them. My son is 21 yrs, He does the least he can get away with. Will always live close to me! haha.. 3. I work for Coastal Communications " Phone Company" , I also got on the heavy side sitting behind a desk all day. I would love to break free from it! Can't find a job in my area that pays as as well. 4. I love to go antiquing, yard sales,fishing,I would list my favorite place to snack, but they will not count any longer! I paint in several mediums as a hobby.Just bascilly enjoy life. My favorite it just to be NANA ! That is where most of my joy and happiness comes from. 5. I am enjoying being on this message board, I have found a lot of encouragment from people I may never meet. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to you all...god bless...jeana
Most Active