Tell us 5 things about YOU!

cbouland
on 8/4/04 11:56 am - Conyers, GA
1. Single Mom... 32... And waiting surgery 2. Born and Raised in GA... Yes I am a true GA Peach 3. Did I mention I am single.... 4. I am 2 weeks from finishing my bachelors degree 5. I have 2 dogs 1 cat and my son has a gerbil... 6. Did I mention I was single... Got any brothers?????? Connie
kiwani
on 8/4/04 12:15 pm - columbus, ga
Ok here goes, gonna be pretty boring..... 1. I am 44 yrs old 2. I have 2 daughters Aimee 24 Beth 20 3. I have been married 2 times 4. I am a hairsylist, 20 yrs now, I am manager of one of the Cuts By Us in columbus 5. I have lived in columbus all of my life, except 3 months in TX and 2 yrs in Kansas
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 12:25 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Wait..one more....I have a 5 year old brilliant son-Nicholas! I love him more than anything! I feel horrible about not mentioning him #1! He's my life for pete's sake! and just like Connie- I am single and taking applicationsLOL;) just had to throw that in there!
kiwani
on 8/4/04 12:33 pm - columbus, ga
OK so i should have said divorced twice too .... I am NOT ready to start taking applications.... forward them to connie and tonya... I dont want the trouble right now
Georgia Girl
on 8/4/04 1:28 pm
Hey Tonya, I am from Macon and now live in Fayetteville and I have a son whose name is Nicholas. No. I am not taking applications either. Crece
lstivers
on 8/4/04 2:04 pm - Bogart, GA
1. I'm 39 years old and been married to my husband for 20 years (this November). 2. My oldest is named Robert and he's starting college this fall. He is an amazing young man who has overcome unbelievable challenges and still succeeds. My youngest is Maggie and she's the "whole package" - stunning on the inside and out, brilliant, talented, funny, loved by all, and wants to be a doctor. 3. I'm an interior designer. I love my job and am incredibly challenged by it. 4. I am learning more about myself everyday. The smaller I get, the more I'm finding out about who I am. 5. Oh yea...my name isn't really Paige...
Kelle W
on 8/4/04 2:23 pm - Atlanta, GA
What a fun thread! 1. I'm 31 and currently single, no kids, and yes, I am taking applications!! 2. I have 2 tattooes and 6 piercings with plans for more of each 3. My mom and I had moved 12 times by the time I was 18, and no we weren't military! 4. I have two older sisters that are my mom's from her first marriage that I grew up with, and an older brother and sister that are my dad's kids that I never met until I was in my early 20's (and these are the siblings I look like!) 5. I am an absolute music nut and could sit and talk about music all night, everything from Nat King Cole to Fugazi, Patsy Cline to Dead Can Dance! Kelle
sxynecie
on 8/4/04 2:37 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Oh yes, I love this thread. 1. Married with 3 daughters, 22,19,17. 1 grandbaby on the way. 2. Sexy as all outdoors. 3. Sister have a part time part on CSI Miami 4. Traveled all over the world, Military father 5. Once dated a famous, millionare boxer. Mrs~Jackson
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/04 1:13 am - Warner Robins, GA
Mrs Jackson- would that boxer be your neighbor- Evander Holyfield?
KymMomOf5
on 8/4/04 2:45 pm - eatonton, GA
Here goes: #1 I am in an inter-racial marriage. Have been with my hubby for 6 years.(first time marriage for us both) #2 We have 5 kids. Jada 2, Jared 4, Zach 8, Anthony 13 and Jake 16. (yes they are all colors!) #3 I am studying to take my real estate license exam. Dropping 90 lbs sure can boost a girls confidence! #4 I have lived in GA all my life. Visited other places but like living here. #5 I am a baptist...charasmatic...sactified,holy ghost filled...I love Jesus with all my heart!!! Kym was/am/wannbe 350/260/175
Most Active