Harriett is OFF THE RESPIRATOR!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

modeanryan
on 8/3/04 1:17 pm - Duluth, GA
Got a message today from Harriett's husband, saying the respirator is finally out!! YIPPEE!! She is still in ICU though, so I am just waiting for the ok to go and visit... Will keep you posted! ALSO...her daughter in law Christy did VERY well with her surgery in Florida. Things are looking up....keep those prayers coming please! -Tami
modeanryan
on 8/3/04 1:19 pm - Duluth, GA
As usual, I forgot the link to her support page.... good grief!! Sorry... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=H1085021475
Curious G.
on 8/3/04 9:15 pm - Peachtree City, GA
OH my I'm so thankful to hear that! You're a good friend to her Tami; she's lucky to have ya! hugs, Michelle
freespirit
on 8/3/04 10:26 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
That is wonderful news! You are truly an to keep us all informed! Robin
Ginger L.
on 8/3/04 11:08 pm - Woodstock, GA
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a great Angel....give your self a pat on the back! Prayers are still headed their way!! G
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 1:09 am - Warner Robins, GA
Praise God!! I am so thankful to hear Harriett is doing better! You are a great Angel and friend Tami! Big hugs to you too! Tonya
Patsy G.
on 8/4/04 2:53 am - GA
Let's give the Glory to God! I am so happy to hear that. Sounds like she still needs are prayers. Thanks for the update. Patsy
Georgia Girl
on 8/4/04 5:22 am
Boy is God a good God!!! Halleluia! We all are rejoicing with Harriett. Thank you Tami for posting to the Ga. Girls. Crece
Becky F
on 8/4/04 9:47 am - Woodstock, GA
Thanks for the good news, Tami!!! Praise the Lord!!! Please give Harriett our love when you see her! Becky
lisasolis
on 8/4/04 10:26 am - Rincon, GA
Thanks for the update on Harriet
Most Active