Ladies************************************

Donnie ..
on 8/3/04 1:17 pm - GA
I have read that there are some over the counter durgs that will help with PMS, and guess what ????????? I need help. Not so much for phsyical but emotional, and when I say that I mean help me now help me quick........... AMOS DON'T FAIL ME NOW Thanks in advance Pre-op Dawn
Donnie ..
on 8/3/04 1:26 pm - GA
Well Dawn It looks like it's just you and me tonight there not may more people up in Georgia this time of night so I guess you'll just have to settle with me
Donnie ..
on 8/3/04 1:30 pm - GA
Thanks Dawn, Your really so sweet It's so refreshing knowing that someone is out there to listen to all my cares and has time to write back you seem like a relly nice friend. lets get together sometime.
Donnie ..
on 8/3/04 1:33 pm - GA
:ccool : :
freespirit
on 8/3/04 10:28 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
LOL...you are so funny Dawn!!! I can't help ya with the PMS info....I NEED something too. LOL Have a super day! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/04 1:21 am - Warner Robins, GA
You were really entertaining yourself last night. LOL I heard there was a med that the Dr can perscribe for PMS. Call your OB/GYN and speak with them about it. Does MIDOL or PAMPRIN help with PMS or is just for pain? I hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Tonya
modeanryan
on 8/4/04 2:12 pm - Duluth, GA
Dawn, you crack me up!! That was great!!! I feel bad, cuz I made a post at the same time as you, but I didn't see yours before I went to bed. I put my post on and went right to bed, as today was my first day back to work. Sadly, I would not have had an answer for you even if I had seen your post... I depend on those good ol' Rx from the doc to keep ME from going postal when I am PMS'ing... -Tami
Most Active