Hello All

hollyhobby
on 8/3/04 12:17 pm - Jonesboro, GA
How's it going? I know I have kinda distanced myself from the board, but as time gets near I think I get more nervous. I am still trying to lose those last few pounds and the last two weeks I feel like I have eaten just about everything I can (fear I will never taste it again). I have to weigh in on the 12th and that day sounds like a nightmare. I just hope I can keep it going till then. I have lots of support, although my mother will be gone so right now I have the stress of who is going to help with the kids. This is definitely going to be a strange time. Now that I am done worrying. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here. Just been real busy landscaping my pond. Talk to you soon. Holly
Sheila M.
on 8/3/04 12:24 pm - Athens, GA
Hey Holly, I was just wondering about you today. I could not remember when your surgery date was scheduled. Did Dr. Duncan give you a certain amount of weight to lose? When I went for my intital appointment on April 8, they just told me to try to lose weight before surgery, but no amount was mentioned. I am not sure if you remember me but we met at a support group meeting of Dr. Duncan. I will be praying for you and your family. I know you will do great. Sheila
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/3/04 1:51 pm
I'm glad you posted. I mis-placed your number and hadn't seen you on here for a while. I'm glad you're doing okay. It's hard to believe its just around the corner for you! Call me soon! Dee Dee
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/3/04 1:51 pm
I'm glad you posted. I mis-placed your number and hadn't seen you on here for a while. I'm glad you're doing okay. It's hard to believe its just around the corner for you! Call me soon! Dee Dee
nonamedamet
on 8/3/04 10:58 pm - GA
Hi Holly. I am so glad you posted I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. God Bless, Theresa
Most Active