FRUSTRATED!

freespirit
on 8/3/04 4:42 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Dr. Duncan's office said they sent my paper work to BCBS last week. I have called Friday, yesterday and today. BCBS said they entered any correspondence w/in 72 hours of receiving it. So when they told me they didn't have it, I called Peachtree Bariatrics again and Joyce told me she would fax it again yesterday. I call today and BCBS doesn't have it again. (I know, if they truly got it for the first time yesterday, it wouldn't be in the system yet.) I'm just frustrated...why do the insurance companies play these games. I just KNOW my paperwork is there, lying on somebody's desk...collecting dust. Arrrrrggggggggg!!! Don't these folks that this is MY LIFE they have lying on their desk? Somebody send me some patience!!!!!! NOW!!! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/04 5:13 am - Warner Robins, GA
Robin, I am so sorry! I know it is so frustrating. Keep up head up gal. Hopefully they will have it in the system by Friday. Sending you (((((PATIENCE)))))) Are you going to minimees tonight? Tonya
freespirit
on 8/3/04 10:57 am - Hawkinsville, GA
No Tonya...I can't make MiniMees tonight. I'm actually in Atlanta at a training at Georgia Tech. I wish I were there though...I need all the positive energy you guys send my way. I KNOW this is going to happen...I'm so super impatient! Thanks for your encouragement! Robin
OHAngel2006
on 8/3/04 5:38 am - GA
Hang in there and continue to call them daily and ask! Sometimes they can check in their imaging system and see things received that aren't logged into the system yet... FYI
freespirit
on 8/3/04 10:59 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Hey Tracy! You can bet I'll call everyday...BCBS is going to get sick of hearing my name. Hehehehehe Thanks for the info on the imaging system. I'll ask about that tomorrow. Good luck with YOUR surgery! Robin
hotlistic
on 8/3/04 11:21 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi Robin, I had the same exact experience with BCBS I called everyday and sometimes twice a day until finally I spoke with a manager that had me fax the info directly to her and she routed the paperwork and I was approved within 2 weeks once they had the paperwork.
sxynecie
on 8/3/04 5:09 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Been there and done that!!! Call them EVERYDAY!!!!. Girl don't let them work your nerves. You work theres. Mrs~Jackson
nonamedamet
on 8/3/04 10:47 pm - GA
Robin, Hope things are looking better now. I have gone through exactly what you are going through. I didn't let it go though. I called BC/BS everyday and checked status. Praying you get positive information VERY soon. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Jimmys S.
on 8/4/04 5:00 am - Warner Robins, GA
Robin, I feel ya girl! BCBS doesnt have my info yet either and they were supposed to have been faxed the same day. I called and spoke with Jennifer as Joyce was out of the office. They said they would fax it again today. I am so frustrated. If you get some patience can you share with me. Sure would be awesome if we got approved and had surgery together since our info is supposed to be faxed together. Good Luck my friend Sunshine Kim
Kelle W
on 8/4/04 2:41 pm - Atlanta, GA
Robin, I feel your pain, I really do. BCBS jerked me around so much with this issue that at one point I was going to go get my stuff from Dr. Appel's office and hand deliver it to them. I couldn't believe the bs they tried with me on this. We ended up faxing the whole set of papers to them at least 6 times before they would acknowledge they had it, and then it was only after I'd mentioned getting a lawyer. Best wishes to you...I hope they don't do you as bad as they did me! Kelle
Most Active