Just 4 FUN

wanda boyd
on 8/3/04 4:06 am - CARROLLTON, GA
OK YLL I AM BORED SO HERES A QUESTION WHATS ON YOUR DESK? LETS SEE A PHONEBOOK, CANDLE, CDS, BILLS, LOTION, TANNING OIL, TONS OF PAPER LOL I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM A NASTY HOUSE KEEPER LOL SEE YA WANDA
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/04 4:11 am - Warner Robins, GA
Gosh, do you really want to know?LOL 2 dirty mugs(forgot to wash them before I went out for surgery!), lots of pictures of family & friends, tons of paperwork that needs to be filed, bottle of propel, can of cashews, sugar free mints, plant, crystal pitcher(award), mirror, calendar, hand lotion, pens, highlighters, phone, stapler, and a Cherrished Teddies bear
mikkozoe
on 8/3/04 4:16 am - Conyers, GA
ok lets see i have a roladex, pens and highlighters, lotion, a calander, a phone and a adding machine. and tons and tons of paper work ......and a beanny baby bear and kitty and bunny !!! and a picture of my cat !!! that is about it boaring work desk we are not spouse to make them too personal ...No clue why Laura
modeanryan
on 8/3/04 1:09 pm - Duluth, GA
I go back to work tomorrow.... Probably more work than I KNOW what to do with, enough emails that will take 2 days to open, and who knows what else.... I DON'T WANNA GOOOOOOO!!!!! -Tami
sxynecie
on 8/4/04 2:48 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Girl, you don't want to know!!! Mrs~Jackson
Most Active