What kinds of foods are you eating?

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/04 3:03 am - Warner Robins, GA
Besides the normal liquid and full-liquids- I am so loving seafood & fruits & veggies! I have eaten grilled Tilapia, Shrimp, Bay Scallops(just the right size), pole beans, articoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, cantloupe,and watermelon and it all sits do good! Chicken does ok but I'm not too fond right now. Also tuna..I'm not a big fan. But I did buy some Salmon so I hope that does ok. I am really enjoying the fresh produce though! What kinds of things are you trying and liking? Tonya
mikkozoe
on 8/3/04 3:58 am - Conyers, GA
Lets see right now i am totally craving watermelon ....And i have one at my boyfreinds house that i have to pick up tonight ...and Shrimp !! i just ate that for lunch ....i am big on the seafood now ....I use to love bannanas and now i cannt stand them ...strange ....Lets see what else ...stake i love to grill stake and eat it ...that is yummy very filling but yummy !!! Laura
NAT
on 8/3/04 5:46 am - Atlanta, GA
Okay I am doing baked chicken breast and steamed veggie mmm yummie loving the broccilli now. Fruit is a must and Mango is off the chain. I am doing beef jerky alot high in protien one has 39g. I loved my BBQ wings so that has been a craving and popcorn shrimp from popeyes. This weekend I ate at Cheesecake Factory twice and even had some cheesecake. Funny cuz while I havn't been loosing after my big weekend and eating whatever, I lost 4 lbs. I am in the 230's now. About time dag..... NAT
kiwani
on 8/3/04 5:56 am - columbus, ga
Tonya, i have been eating chicken, grilled chicken, canned chicken... lunch meat, string cheese, cottage cheese, watermellon, mandrian oranges , peaches, mashed pot., backed potato, english peas, fresh feild peas, WHAT I WANT is a steak and a salad... i want a home grown tomato tooo.. do you think i could have tomato now?????? I have had tuna, eggs , grits , cream of wheat, toast, peanut butter, I tried bacon but it made me queasy...... I want that steak and when i go back tomorrow i am goig to ask if i can try it!!!!! kiwani
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/3/04 6:06 am
I'm SO jealous. I used to LOVE chicken and can't stomach it now...... Oh well - I'm hoping with time I will be able to! I do have a craving for bbq wings (hot wing style) but I'm afraid of the sauce...... (Dumping is NOT fun!) Today I had some cheese dip that I made from salsa, velveeta cheese and hamburger meat...... YUMMY!!!!! I love fruit - though it dosen't always stay with me.....I eat anything I think I can stomach...mostly salads and cottege cheese with pineapples!!!!
virgohoney
on 8/3/04 10:14 pm - Covington, GA
I am not tolerating alot of foods! I basically live off of Wendy's Chili!! I can't tolerate chicken, I have never liked fish, although I do like shrimp and will try some this weekend. I am so scared to try foods, because dumping hurts me so bad. Oh, I am tolerating cheese grits and oatmeal, but I am not eating too much of those because of the high carbs. I want a salad sooooooo bad, but Dr. Duncan said not for at least two more months!! Oh, well! Smooches! Chandra 297/265/135
Blackbutterfly
on 8/4/04 3:06 am - duluth, GA
I am slow I guess. I can only eat potatoes,grits,oatmeal. Those foods are the only thing that stay down without that Rock chest as my friends call it. I had surgery July 12th. I feel like I should be further along. What do you guys think. Serita
Kelle W
on 8/4/04 2:38 pm - Atlanta, GA
I mostly live off of cheese...I like it and it never makes me feel weird. I've also done the jerky thing and it works out pretty well....has a lot of protein too like Nat says. I've discovered I can't eat anything fried, or anything that has artificial sweetener in it. I could cry over that one! Hmmm....things I've tried that have gone well...the imitation crab meat was good, shrimp was okay but I can't eat enough before they go bad to justify buying them...I did order 4 shrimp last week at the store and the guy looked at me like I was nuts. Crackers of course go with my cheese, and so does the hot ****tail sauce that I dip the cheese in...gives it a great taste! I've been drinking orange juice like it's going out of style...I know it has a lot of sugar but I want it so bad. I've also been drinking a lot of the Minute Maid lemonade. Pintos and cheese from Taco Bell are great...so is Boston Market chicken and mashed potatoes. Things that haven't gone so well....anything with artificial sweetener including frozen treats (hate that), cheddar poppers from Arbys (minus the actual pepper)...I had a dump off those that was of mondo proportions; an english muffin, anything fried basically. I still haven't tried too many veggies or fruits...I did buy some grapes this week and am wanting to try them. The thing that sucks is I seem to be able to eat stuff with real sugar in it but not artificial. I haven't tried anything sweet yet, but the oj and lemonade going down good seems to indicate. I'd kill for a Coke, but know better than that. Everyday is a new experiment to see what can go..my roommates joke with me about the stuff that makes me barf...they say it's going on the "list", i.e. the list of bad foods. Makes it sound like a criminal...it's kind of funny, guess you have to be there! Later! Kelle
Most Active