eat forever !!!

mikkozoe
on 8/3/04 2:59 am - Conyers, GA
Ok has anyone here that has had the surgery had the feeling like you are never getting full ...All of a sudden this past week i never feel full and i feel like i can eat tons compaired to what i have been eating ...Is this a normal thing or not ...I cannt eat tons i mean if i go back for another spoon full or something i then stop casue then all of a sudden i am dyingly full ..there is no inbetween feeling right now ....But for snacks and stuff i can just put it away it seams like ....Anyone ...anyone ..... Laura
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/04 3:10 am - Warner Robins, GA
I am still trying to gauge when I'm satisfied. I have eaten and then taken that one bite too many and was regretting it til it all passed. I am trying to get better at measuring my food so that I don't keep over stuffing myself. I hate that feeling UGH! How much can you eat at one time and what kinds of foods are we talking about? Things like crackers can be eaten in larger quantities b/c it is chewed down to nothing and passes pretty quickly. Give us an idea of what your eating and then lets put it into perspective. Tonya
mikkozoe
on 8/3/04 4:01 am - Conyers, GA
Ok lets see you might have a point ...I am trying to think ..when i snack on anamil crackers ( they are just sweet enough for me ) i feel like i can eat them all so that would be why since they crumble up to nothing just about and if i am at work and i get some sun chips since i might not have anything with me i can eat alot of them but that would be the same thing ...Like for lunch i had some shrimp about 6 and a few bits of rice and beans and i am full ...So mabey it is my snacks mabey i need to cut back on the crackers and chips and try to go for the cheese ...that is just hard when your in the HOT car ya know .........Ok well thanks for helping me see the big picture and all ....i think that would be it ......wheww i was thinking i was going to have to go back under the knife ....... Laura
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/04 4:06 am - Warner Robins, GA
I've seen plenty of people on the main board refer to crackers as the devil!LOL I think that is why. I brought in to work a can of cashews, packages of peanut butter crackers, berries and some string cheese to have handy for snacking. Hugs, Tonya
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/3/04 6:01 am
Until recently eating for me has been quite the opposite. I got full WAY too fast. I now have discovered why (I think). I was eating too fast...so too much food was getting to my stomach too quickly. I've started slowing down - literally putting my fork down between bites....and chewing till I thought my jaw was gonna fall off. It helps with the digestion - keeps me from feeling like I'm gonna get sick - and (so far) have been able to eat more than I was before. Honestly I haven't been able to eat enough to get ANY nutrients....much less protein. I was getting worried that I wasn't eating enough to help me keep loosing weight. (Remember - we have to eat to loose) I don't get the muchies for crackers....my weakness is like chips or trail mix.......
Kay Holder
on 8/3/04 9:12 am - Mableton, GA
It depends. If I am eating pork rinds or saltines.. I can eat a ****load. If it's meat, depends. Chicken fills me pretty fast, but ground beef doesn't.
Most Active