When are we doing Joe's?

Kay Holder
on 8/2/04 1:42 pm - Mableton, GA
Someone, anyone?
modeanryan
on 8/2/04 1:59 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi KAY KAY KAY -67 LBS!!! #1 Way to Go!!! #2 Saturday, the 14th....between 5 & 6....Joe's on Mount Zion Rd.. See ya there! Tami
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/2/04 9:16 pm
Kay...GREAT JOB on the weight loss!!!! We're meeting on the 14th at the JCS on Mt Zion.....tentatively between 5 & 6.....but will probably hang for a good while!. Can't wait to see ya there!!!!
mikkozoe
on 8/3/04 1:32 am - Conyers, GA
WOOO HOOO way to go girl!!! 67 pounds gone ...That is wonderful and you look wonderful too .......Cannt wait to see you on the 14th Laura
Kay Holder
on 8/3/04 7:34 am - Mableton, GA
Thanks! I had the best time with all of yu that night, and especially you! You're a riot!
Laura-n-GA
on 8/3/04 3:46 am - Locust Grove, GA
Joe's on Mt Zion in Jonesboro? Is this open to any GA AMOS members? I"m in Locust Grove and I work right around the corner from Joe's on Lake Harbin. Would love to meet some more local people. ~L~ (another Laura) RNY 1-21-03 -135 and loving life
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/3/04 5:55 am
YES YES YES It's open to ALL GA AMOS MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come one - come all...... Join us and have a great time with us!
hollyhobby
on 8/3/04 12:23 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you there. Hopefully we won't get run out of the restaurant. Holly
Most Active