I AM SOOO HAPPY MY LITTLE BOY GOT SAVED TONIGHT!!!!!

PEGGY B.
on 8/1/04 1:06 pm - SYLVA, NC
I AM ON CLOUD 1000000000000000000, MY OLDEST SON TYLER GOT SAVED TONIGHT HE IS 8 YRS OLD ALMOST 9 IN A MONTH OR TWO, I KNEW MY OTHER SON WAS BEING DEALT WITH ,WITH THE LORD HE IS 7 BUT TYLER I HAD NO CLUE ,AND ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE JUST SO HAPPY I JUST HAD TO TRY TO TELL THE WORLD.THEY ARE SCARED FOR ME GOING IN NEXT WEEK FOR SURGERY BECAUSE,THEY HEAR ADULTS.TALK ABOUT THE SURGERY AND THEY TELL ME MOM WE LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE WE DONT WANT YOU TO CHANGE BUT ITS SO HARD FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND, IJUST WANT TO HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE WITH MY FAMILY AND DO GODS WELL. BECAUSE I OWE IT ALL TO HIM , LETS ALL PRAY REALLY HARD FOR THE ONES THAT NEED OUR PRAYERS, WE SHOULD SET ASIDE A TIME EACH DAY FOR PRAYER TIME WITH US ALL.LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA AND WE CN SHOW OUR SUPPORT AND SHARER OUR FAITH WITH EACH OTHER , WELL HUGS ALL AND HI KIWI IF YOU ARE OUT THEIR THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING MY ANGEL. GOD BLESS,AND OH YEAH I AM SO HAPPY FOR MY LITTLE BOY,KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS AT THIS TIME ALSO PLEASE
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/04 11:36 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Praise God Peggy! That is wonderful! Good Luck with your surgery also! Tonya
Cute F.
on 8/2/04 12:29 am - Atlanta, GA
That is some awesome. Your boys are off to a great start in life.
hotlistic
on 8/2/04 1:11 am - Atlanta, GA
Hallelujah and praise God as the angels rejoice when one is save I will rejoice with them. I will keep you in my prayers and I think that is a wonderful idea. Keep me uplifted in your prayers as well; soon I will have a surgery date. May God bless you and your family, and have a blessed day.
nonamedamet
on 8/2/04 2:26 am - GA
Congratulations for your entire family. God Bless you and yours, Theresa
Ms.Judy
on 8/2/04 5:08 am - HOSCHTON, GA
PRAISE GOD, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I AGREE WE SHOULD PRAY FOR EACH OTHER . GOD BLESS YOU , AND YOU WILL BE OKAY THROUGH THE SURGERY !!! JUDY
Ginger L.
on 8/2/04 7:47 am - Woodstock, GA
That is FANTASTIC!!! Both my daughters got baptised last night age 12 and 15. I must say I understand how you are feeling!!! It is so great to see our little ones go in the right direction! My girls looked like little angels in their little white robes. They too are are flipping out about the surgery! They are very nervous about me having anything done. I still have yet to do anyting but say Im thinking about the surgery because Im trying to ease them into it. Hug those kids tight... they are very special! I wish you and your family the best!!! G
kiwani
on 8/2/04 8:29 am - columbus, ga
Peggy that is so wonderfull.... just brought tears to my eyes... i am so bad but i am going to call you tonight.... i promise... kiwani
Most Active