Roadside Lemonade REcipe

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/04 12:31 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I mixed one scoop of Nectar-Roadside Lemonade protein powder(23g) with a glass of Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Lite added ice and a sprig of fresh mint! Wow! It is so good and refreshing. Nice switch from the regular chore of getting in our protein! Cheers, Tonya -20lbs and 9"!
virgohoney
on 8/1/04 11:03 pm - Covington, GA
Thanks Tonya!! I've been trying to find a better way to get in this protein. I haven't been doing well at all! Maybe this will help!! Smooches Chandra 297/266/135
divadedi
on 8/2/04 12:48 am - Mableton, GA
I am going to have to try that, that sounds good....Something about that rasberry crystal light, i mix it just with protein and it taste good but mixing it lemonade...nummmmimma hve to try that...i need to get that Nectar, i am hearing its the best thing going for protein althought i am not haivng issues righ tnow with the protein i got since mixing it with the crystal light raspberry but i would like to try a new flavor..
OHAngel2006
on 8/2/04 12:52 am - GA
Where do I find the nectar protein powder?
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/04 1:58 am - Warner Robins, GA
I get it from bariatriceating.com But someone posted that if you order them striaght from Syntex it was a little cheaper...not sure though. Tonya
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/04 2:44 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey gal. So far so good. I've been busy all day. I'm eating lunch now so I should get tired soon!LOL Tonya
sxynecie
on 8/2/04 4:53 pm - Jonesboro, GA
Tonya, Thanks for the recipe, I tried your recipe and it works for me. The protein has been the hardest thing to get in!!. Mrs~Jackson
Most Active