Update on me

Amy Williams
on 8/1/04 4:57 am
Hey OH Friends I've been asked a couple of times to do an updated post so here I am. As some of you know I went back into the hospital about 3 weeks ago because I developed an infection (cellulitis) in my left leg. After 4 days I was released on oral antibotics. It took nearly 2 weeks for the infection to finally clear up, but it's now healed. The last time that I weighed I was down 69 pounds (6 week mark). Which put me at weighing 501. I've lost 114 pounds since Febuary's first consult. I'm hoping to be able to weigh soon, being it's been over 2 weeks since I've done so. I'm still very grateful everyday that I've had this surgery. My mobility has greatly improved. I'm able to walk further distances, I no longer wake up with back pain. Here's a link to an updated picture of me. http://ourworld.cs.com/wlsandyou/wlsandyoupics/Amybeforeafterjuly04.jpg or you can click on my profile and the new picture is on the bottom of the page. Amy 615/570/501/Healthy www.amylhwilliams.com
Karel J.
on 8/1/04 5:23 am - GA
Amy, It's so good to hear from you! I am so excited about your changing self and look forward to more updates. Best wishes! Karel
DeeDee_Cole
on 8/1/04 9:12 am
I'm so glad to hear of your wonderful recovery...from the surgery and the scare you gave us all. Keep up the good work Amy!!!! God bless you! (And all of us for that matter!) Diana (Dee Dee) Cole
Patsy G.
on 8/1/04 10:00 am - GA
Hi Amy; Thanks for the update and the pictures. I can see the happiness in your eyes! Keep up the great work. Patsy
Marie D.
on 8/1/04 11:52 am - Powder Springs, GA
Hi Amy, I'm so happy to hear your are feeling better. I enjoyed the show on MTV and admire your courage. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. Marie RNY 7/1/03 263/175/?
Curious G.
on 8/1/04 9:32 pm - Peachtree City, GA
WTG Amy!! I'm so proud of you! I bet you're glad to get that nasty infection cleared up and get back to concentrating on life! You're such an inspiration and reading your story always makes me check myself when I'm being a big baby! Keep up the great work!!! Michelle
nonamedamet
on 8/2/04 2:20 am - GA
Amy I am so glad you posted, you are always in my thoughts and prayers and I was wondering how you were doing and why I hadn't seen you on the board in a while. God bless you and yours, Theresa
Kelle W
on 8/2/04 4:02 am - Atlanta, GA
Amy, glad to hear that you're doing better. I've been thinking about ya! Kelle
Ginger L.
on 8/6/04 9:44 am - Woodstock, GA
I know Im a day or two late but thats the story of my life.... LOL I just wanted to give you an attagurl!!! Way to go... that is fantastic news!!!!!!! Ginger
Most Active