made it to the other side - home now

Curious G.
on 8/1/04 2:37 am - Peachtree City, GA
well I made it Friday sucked righteous ass - if it wasn't the pain it was the nausea..the worst was all ic ould have for my dry throat was ice chips but the ice made my pouch spasm from the codl.. Saturday sucked too.... albeit a bit less Today it doesn't suck; i'm very weak, but the percoset keepst he pain demons pretty much at bay. I'm home now and in bed and am wonderig how the hell i will get any protien in at all but i am sip sip sipping stuff...water and crystal lite. If ecah day improves exponentially llike this weekend did i'm sure i'll be fine excuse my typing, i'm tryng to do this from an odd position w/laptop thank you all so mcuh for your prayers... i just want to hug you all ok, gonna rest so tomorrow can be even better... much love, Michelle PS... KAY KAY at Emory dunwoody is the greatest nurse on the planet and Dr Williams is officially my hero muah! Michelle (aka Dana) C ps thanks dondi for the visit!!! xoxo
modeanryan
on 8/1/04 3:26 am - Duluth, GA
WELCOME HOME MICHELLE!!! So glad you are home and doing well.... Just before you apologized, I was thinking, "DANG! She's doing really well on those pain meds, if she can use the word 'exponentially' in a sentence!" I'm very happy you had a pretty good experience with your doc/nurse. I had a great experience as well, and it really made a difference. Take care of you, and when that Percocet wears off, we'll all be here waiting with open arms! -Tami
nonamedamet
on 8/2/04 2:15 am - GA
Welcome home, God Bless and keep us posted when you feel up to it. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active