The most amazing thing happened...

lstivers
on 7/31/04 11:29 am - Bogart, GA
Yesterday at my office the most amazing thing happened!! A new chair came in for one of my clients. It was stunning, like a piece of art. (It always amazes me that the things I design for clients actually look great when they arrive - that old self esteem thing again!) Anyway, I sat down in the chair and started swinging my foot, ooooh so comfortable. Then I looked down and realized....I had my legs crossed. I HAD MY LEGS CROSSED!!! I started jumping up and down and screaming. Our office manager, interns, and other designer came running to see what the commotion was all about, so I showed them my "new trick". I thought they would think, "big deal"? But they were just as excited as I was. I haven't crossed my legs for seven or eight years. The amazing thing was that I didn't even do it consciously. Somehow my body knew I would be able to, and it just happened. It seems like such a small thing, but I feel sooo pretty when I cross my legs. I have missed it. I love this surgery!! -Paige
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/04 12:20 pm - Warner Robins, GA
THat is so exciting Paige!! I am very excited for you! Congrats gal! I can't wait to cross my legs too;) I hope you come to the dinner on the 14th so I can see your new trick live Hugs, Tonya
J. Gwevonne H.
on 7/31/04 1:00 pm - Marietta, GA
Congratulations to you. That is exciting, can't wait until I am able to do more (natural) things.
nonamedamet
on 7/31/04 1:49 pm - GA
That's wonderful and I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work you deserve all the joy and happiness. Hugs, Theresa
Pat Bell
on 8/2/04 5:11 am - Southeast, GA
I can't wait until I can do a post like yours. I too long to be able to cross my legs. Seems most of my excess weight is still in my tummy so it will be a few months for me. Nobody can relate to this and many other things, except those of us that have lost the ability to do them. Keep up the good work ..... no telling what you'll be able to share next.
Most Active