Saturday Update - Harriett Hughes

modeanryan
on 7/31/04 12:29 am - Duluth, GA
PRAISE GOD FOR GOOD NEWS.... The update this morning from Harriett's husband Leon, is that Harriett had a restful night. Her kidneys are functioning (not 100%, but they didn't shut down as feared), and there is talk of taking her off the respirator today instead of in a couple of days as originally anticipated. PRAYER & POSITIVE THOUGHT WORK!! Please keep up the prayers, as she is not HOME yet, but let's keep praying for further improvement and continued health! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! -Tami
Georgia Girl
on 7/31/04 1:08 am
Tami- Thank you for updating the board with good news. I thank God for hearing and answering our prayers for Harriett. Will continue to pray for her lungs and kidneys til this hurdle is over. Wishing blessings to her family, Crece
freespirit
on 7/31/04 1:37 am - Hawkinsville, GA
Thank you so much for the updates on Harriett. I'm so thankful she is improving! You are a great angel, Tami! Thanks again and wishing good thoughts for Harriett! Robin
Ginger L.
on 7/31/04 2:50 am - Woodstock, GA
That is great news! My thoughts and prayers are still with her and her family. Thanks for the update. G
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/04 8:28 am - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks for posting Tami. I am in continual prayer for Harriett to improve her kidney and lung function. If you speak with her husband again please tell him we are all in prayer for them. Tonya
Most Active