NEED PRAYERS NOW!!!!! HARRIETT HUGHES!!

modeanryan
on 7/30/04 6:10 am - Duluth, GA
I just got a call from Harriett's husband, and Harriett has had a set back, and is going back into surgery. Her blood pressure is very low, and they cannot determine the cause. He is clearly upset, and he said the surgeon could not give him any positive assurances until they go back in.... PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, and offer a prayer, or positive thought in Harriett's direction!!! -Tami
Jimmys S.
on 7/30/04 6:15 am - Warner Robins, GA
Already done....and will continue the prayers. Please send an update as soon as you know something.... Blessings to Harriett and her husband in their time of need! Sunshine Kim
lisasolis
on 7/30/04 7:05 am - Rincon, GA
Please keep us posted on Harriet - I pray that she comes out of this okay. Sorry to hear about this setback but I am sure the doctors know what they are doing. Her profile did not list the name of her surgeon.
modeanryan
on 7/30/04 7:10 am - Duluth, GA
I believe her doctor is Dr. Cash.
Karel J.
on 7/30/04 9:10 am - GA
The surgeon is Dr. O. Bruce Case and he is a sweetheart. I know he will do everything in his power to improve her health. He cares deeply for all of his patients so I have faith that Harriett will get through this. Prayers going up...
Tricie 40
on 7/30/04 7:33 am - Back Home For Good, IL
done....keep me posted
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/04 7:49 am - Warner Robins, GA
Done...and will continue to pray for Harriett and her family! Tonya
Cricket B.
on 7/30/04 8:16 am - GA
She is in my prayers, Thanks for letting us know!
Audrey J.
on 7/30/04 9:00 am - The Beautiful State, GA
Amen. Amen. Amen. Please keep us informed. AJ
Most Active