Hernia already?

Kelle W
on 7/30/04 5:22 am - Atlanta, GA
A couple of days ago I noticed that a spot near the top of my incision line was aching pretty bad. While laying in bed I started to rub it, hoping it would ease the ache...well, I began to feel a knot under there...it runs across the incision line and seems about the width of a finger. It hurts off and on most of the time, but for some reason especially when I'm in the shower. Is there anything up that far on your abdomen to cause a hernia? The spot is only about 3-4 inches below my breast bone. My next doctor's appt is on Monday so I'll have him check it then, but I'm just worried about it so I thought I would ask ya'll! Thanks! Kelle
Jimmys S.
on 7/30/04 6:46 am - Warner Robins, GA
Kelle, I hope it is not a hernia! I know when I had my c-section that I had a knot right near my incision and it ended up being scar tissue. It is now gone! Call your doc and ask him about it! Blessings Sunshine Kim
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/04 7:42 am - Warner Robins, GA
Gosh I hope not Kelle! I have little knots under my incision that are scar tissue forming. Do you think this could be the problem? My have started aching a little when my clothes rub on it but nothing major. Tonya
Most Active