Aug. Dinner Reminder

mikkozoe
on 7/30/04 4:32 am - Conyers, GA
Ok guys this is the first of many reminders ...So get your calanders out and block off Aug. 14 for dinenr with some fellow WLS friends...We will be meeting in Stockbridge i think which is south of Atl. And we will be at Joes Crab Shack ....As for the time that we can figuer out closer to the date ...But it is dinner so it will be after 5 i am sure ( in case you need to make plans for something ) so Mark your calanders ...Eveyone is welcome to come ...the more the marrier.. Laura
freespirit
on 7/30/04 4:34 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I'm going to try to attend. Would love to meet all of you! Robin
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 5:06 am - GA
I am going to do my best to be there. I hope it will be a early dinner since I will be driving in from Gray. Hugs, Theresa
OHAngel2006
on 7/30/04 5:11 am - GA
That will be 3 days after my surgery so you gals have a blast for me!!! maybe I'll catch you next time
Kelle W
on 7/30/04 5:12 am - Atlanta, GA
Unless something unforseen comes up, I'll be there ready to eat some crab legs! Kelle
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/04 7:37 am - Warner Robins, GA
Got it written down Tonya
cbouland
on 7/30/04 8:18 am - Conyers, GA
I am there.... I will be working until 430 so I will come afterward.... Email me and remind me though. Connie
modeanryan
on 7/30/04 10:32 am - Duluth, GA
I'm planning on being there....Should be fun!!! -Tami
DeeDee_Cole
on 7/30/04 2:16 pm
I'm there.....If anyone needs directions let me know (E-mail me at [email protected]) and I'll be happy to give them to ya!!!! Or if you want to Mapquest it yourself....the address is 1965 Mt. Zion Road Morrow, Ga 30260 770 472 0024 See ya there!
moniquew34
on 7/30/04 6:16 pm - DELETE, WA
I'd love to go, so count me in also I can't wait to meet all of you and hear your stories in person. I feel like I already know most of y'all and I hope y'all feel the same about me. Monique
Most Active