One hot Momma!

nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 4:29 am - GA
I got my surgery date, 8-25-04 3 days before my birthday and actually it is on my Angel's b-day, Tonya L. I am so blessed to call her my friend. Thank you, Tonya. Pre-op is the 19th of August the day after I return from my trip from Las Vegas with my Mom and my Grandmother. We are going to celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday. (How cool is that?) Better be very good on my diet between now and then so I can lose lots of weight before I go so I don't have to be as good while in Vegas. Yee haw everybody I am so excited I just want to pinch myself to make sure this is happening for real. Cannot wait to leave work and have a (Course not necessarily in that order) Then I have to be sure to go to the gym tonight and dream of being ONE hot momma! Theresa
mikkozoe
on 7/30/04 4:34 am - Conyers, GA
Theresa Ok first off i am sure you are one hot MAMMA now ...but i totally know what you mean ...It will not be long before you are getting all taht extra attention and you are turning heads all the time !!!! I am soo excited for you !!!!! Laura
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 5:02 am - GA
Thanks Laura, I look forward to living on the other side. Sharing this with those that understand is one of the best perks of this journey. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/04 4:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
Yeah my angelette!! I am so happy for you! I am proud to be your Angel and so glad you are my friend! Love ya gal! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 5:00 am - GA
Thanks, Tonya I really appreciate it. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
OHAngel2006
on 7/30/04 5:09 am - GA
You Go Girl! Congrats on the date!!!!!!!! I told one of my friends today I can't wait to shop at Victoria's Secret.. just once!!!!!!
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 6:06 am - GA
Hopefully we will shop Victoria's Secret together!!!! Let me know how you do since you will be on the other side just before me! Theresa
Kelle W
on 7/30/04 5:13 am - Atlanta, GA
Excellent! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see you home again and feeling great... Kelle
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 6:08 am - GA
Thanks Kelle, please let me know how you are doing. Are you back to work yet? I am still concerned what will happen (with my surgery) if they do strike. Oh boy something else to turn over to God and let Him sort it out. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Jimmys S.
on 7/30/04 5:53 am - Warner Robins, GA
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOO!!! That is such great news! My hubby's bday is also August 28th! Sunshine Kim
Most Active