Just 3 more days!!!!

cindydrake
on 7/29/04 12:40 pm - Cartersville, GA
I had my pre-op with my surgeon yeasterday. Had to wait 4 hours just to pick up hospital papers. Afterwards I went by to see Kelly Noles and she was doing good. She was supposed to go home today. Today I had my pre-op at the fitness center and then on to the hospital . I was so worried about the blood gas test nut it was all a breeze . I was in and out with in a hour . I get to start the real stuff Saturday!! The nice 2 day bowel prep . I have been so nervous the past few days that I had a panic attack yesterday I have waited so long and it has got here in a hurry . In need everyones on Monday. I know the Lord is with me all the way but every little bit helps Good Luck to everyone else next week and my prayers are with you . Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 12:52 pm - Warner Robins, GA
You are so close now Cindy!! I will keep you in my prayers!! Think good thoughts and turn it over to the Lord! THanks for the update on Kelly N. Tonya
hotlistic
on 7/29/04 2:12 pm - Atlanta, GA
I pray that the Lord bless the hand of the surgeon and that God keep you and be with during and after surgery. I pray for a speedy recovery in Jesus name I pray. May God bless and keep you amen.
OHAngel2006
on 7/29/04 10:53 pm - GA
Hey Cindy, were you in my group yesterday at the wellness center? I can't remember all the names of the people in that room. We had a great group! I will be thinking of you and praying for you!
cindydrake
on 7/30/04 12:01 pm - Cartersville, GA
No , I was in Rome at the Vitality Center. Sorry!! Good luck with your surgery!! Cindy
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 4:32 am - GA
My thoughts and prayers are with you! I have faith that you will be posting and letting us all know just how great you are doing. Hugs and prayers and we are here if you need us. Theresa
Most Active