Preop is done

OHAngel2006
on 7/29/04 9:55 am - GA
Just a note to let everyone know Preop went well today and everything is a go for my surgery on Aug 11th!!! Hi to all the ladies who were there with me today at the Wellness Center!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 12:49 pm - Warner Robins, GA
That is wonderful!! I am so happy for you Tracy and extra glad you "passed" the weight loss test.LOL How much did you end up loosing? Tonya PS- DO you hav ean Angel yet?
OHAngel2006
on 7/29/04 10:51 pm - GA
I lost 19lbs in 2 weeks!!!! which was 3lbs UNDER my consult weight. You were right, they never said a word!!!!! I don't have an angel yet. Exactly how does that work? The reason I ask is because my husband's work is really being WAY too nosy about my surgery. These people do NOt have my best interest in mind and just want to gossip so hubby only told his boss that it was "personal and necessary" surgery and he said nothing more. Well.. the rumor mill has started churning and they think I'm having a hysterectomy! LOL! Anyway, we won't even tell them what hospital, but they know it is Atlanta. I wouldn't put it past them to call all over Atlanta trying to find me. I asked the girl at the Preop testing about the HIPAA law. She said they won't release my room number, but if someone calls and asks for me they will transfer them to the room. Hubby thinks I should have it changed to where unless we give out the room number, you won't know that I am in that hospital. I don't want his work people calling and harassing us, but I do want you guys to call if you wish! So right now I'm not sure how to handle that. Suggestions???
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 11:01 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Dang, your DH's co-workers are nosy!! The put nosy into a new categoryLOL Well, I wanted to offer to be you Angel if you didn't have one yet. Let me know and then I could call and check on you, post any info and give out the number if necessary. Let me know. Tonya
OHAngel2006
on 7/29/04 11:20 pm - GA
LOl! Yes they do put it in a new category! They even wanted to know if I had my old insurance (even though I work for a new insurance company) . Hubby says it's because one of his coworker's wives works the old insurance company I used to work for and she could literally look it up and see what I was having done! Too bad for them there's no one at my new insurance company that I work for who can do that! I can't even access my records on Cigna! LOL! I will look over the HIPAA information this weekend and see how things progress over the next week with the people he works with and see if they die down. What I could do... this just popped in my head.... is give out our cell phone number and you could call hubby and check on things. Is he allowed to have it on inside the hospital?
(deactivated member)
on 7/30/04 1:23 am - Warner Robins, GA
yes, you can have your cell-phone in the hosptial.
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 12:50 am - GA
Congratulations Tracy I am so happy for you. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
Most Active