Harriett is now out of surgery!

modeanryan
on 7/29/04 7:35 am - Duluth, GA
I went by the hospital today around 1:30 and she was still in, (which I expected.) But I got a call from her husband around 5:00 saying she was out. There were some complications with her colon and intestines, and she will be in ICU for today and tomorrow. Please keep Harriett in your prayers! Thanks! -Tami
Christy H.
on 7/29/04 9:34 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Tami, I'm Harriett's Daughter in law. Thank You so much for posting. I just come on to do that and I'm so glad you did. I have been at my pre op all day and we just got back. Thanks Christy
modeanryan
on 7/29/04 12:37 pm - Duluth, GA
Hi Christy, I spoke to Leon, and Harriett's daughter (please forgive me, her name escapes me now) and they mentioned you were scheduled in 2 weeks is it? I sure hope everything goes well.. Stay in touch with me about Harriett, I plan to go back up and see her when she gets out of ICU.. -Tami
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 12:50 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Thanks so much for posting. I will keep Harriett in my prayers. Please keep us posted. You are a good Angel! Tonya
nonamedamet
on 7/30/04 12:36 am - GA
Tami, Thanks for posting. Prayers continue for Harriett. Hugs and prayers, Theresa
beez
on 7/30/04 5:47 am - Clarkesville, GA
Any word from Harriett today? I'm praying for her and a speedy recovery! Big hugs to my Lupie friend!!! Jerri
Most Active