It slipped

sxynecie
on 7/28/04 7:43 pm - Jonesboro, GA
The other day I was meeting a friend for dinner at a nice restaurant downtown, so I parked my car in a garage since it was raining. So I got out of my car, and forgot that I left my umbrella at work, anyway I start running to get across the street. As I was running, this man was running behind me, (now remember I was in a closed in garage) I start running faster, so did he. this scared the living s*** out of me. I started screaming and hollering so loud til the security came to assist me. He asked me what is wrong, I told him that this man was chasing me. The man caught up with us, and the security was about to withdraw his gun and call the police, The man said "hey hold up" all I wanted to do was return this to the young lady. I said return what? Boy, was I embarrassed I had been running and ran right out of my slip. (I forgot it was a little big now) Talking about egg on my face. Anyway I invite him to join us for dinner and I paid his check. Mrs~Jackson
freespirit
on 7/28/04 10:44 pm - Hawkinsville, GA
Too funny! But honestly, sounds just like something I would do! heheheh Robin
mikkozoe
on 7/28/04 11:04 pm - Conyers, GA
OMG that is the funniest thing i have heard in a long time !!! that is great and only to you Mrs Jackson !!! LOL LOL LOL Man i cannt wait until i am running out of my cloths ....... Laura
nonamedamet
on 7/29/04 12:43 am - GA
Oh, Mrs. Jackson you are PRICELESS!!!! I adore you and live for your posts. This one--my sides hurt, tears running down face from laughing so hard and had to share with a co worker. Thank you for being you and sharing with us. God Bless, Theresa
Ginger L.
on 7/29/04 12:44 am - Woodstock, GA
Mrs Jackson.... That is the funniest thing I have heard in a very long time! Man that must make you feel great when you closthes fall right off of you! LOL I can only imagine the look on your face when you realized that he was only trying to help you... LOL that must have been classic.
NAT
on 7/29/04 1:38 am - Atlanta, GA
LOL that is the funniest thing I have heard in since forever. Oh my goodness my co-workers must think I am crazy!!!!!
brown S.
on 7/29/04 2:28 am - ellenwood, ga
Becky F
on 7/29/04 7:51 am - Woodstock, GA
Mrs~Jackson Oh, my goodness!!! You made my day!!! I AM glad that you had the fortitude to seek help when you were being chased. You must have been moving at a very fast pace. Just think of the calories you burnt today. Becky
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 8:30 am - Warner Robins, GA
ROFLMAO!! That is just down right hysterical!!!! I've got to meet you soon! You make me laugh! Tonya
Most Active