My Vacation Thoughts

DeeDee_Cole
on 7/28/04 2:18 pm
Okay guys...I went on my first "post op" vacation and I can tell ya it's the greatest feeling in the world to be able to walk around with your family and not be so totally winded that you don't enjoy where you're going. (Great exercise - and THEY were having trouble keeping up with me since I walk so much now.) It's great to lay on the beach and not feel like a "beached whale". It's great to only have to pay $1.99 for your entire meal....LOL (Gotta love the "I've had surgery" card that I got!!!) Gotta love that I bought shirts that once would have been a 3X only in an XL!!!! (And yeah - they're a bit loose....not big (yet) but loose!!! The only "down" side was I didn't get to eat as much as everyone else....and watched the types of food I ate - but man it was NICE!!!! (Okay and that's a down side how?) BTW.....incase none of you missed me - I've been gone for 5 days to Myrtle Beach!!!! I'm BACK!
nonamedamet
on 7/29/04 12:36 am - GA
Glad you had fun. How cool is it that your family had trouble keeping up with you? I cannot wait for that day in my house! Hugs and prayers, Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 12:21 pm - Warner Robins, GA
SOunds wonderful Diana! and yes I missed you! Tonya
Most Active