sleep study

AIMEEA
on 7/27/04 1:54 pm - waycross, GA
well i had my sleep study ... and i have to have a c pap o boy what fun...i just hope in the long run that it will help my case. i work for a dr. and when she saw the report said that i had a destat of 59% and that they had a to start me on the c pap then and there that she thought that it would be a good thing i had the surg. as well as high b/p and also high blood sug. so she and another dr in the office both wrote a letters for me to send to my ins comp. i just hope my ins . comp will open there eyes and see that this is not a joke and that my life is in danger . but were do i go from there if they still turn me down they tell me that they dont cover this surg . who do i call next .. any input will be great thank so much . aimee
OHAngel2006
on 7/27/04 11:14 pm - GA
Aimme, who is your surgeon? Do you know your insurance requirements for this surgery? Each company has different criteria to be met.
AIMEEA
on 7/28/04 12:35 pm - waycross, GA
well i am going to use dr . henderson in brunswick ga. But the ins. comp is united health care from the st. of .ga. And the have an excusluion that refuses to pay but i hope that with my letters and the c pap test that they will chang there minds. i called the ins. comp today and talked to a guy that gave me the adress to where i can send my info .he was very helpful where all the other i have spoken with have been not so nice. so have you had surg. thanks aimee
AIMEEA
on 7/28/04 12:47 pm - waycross, GA
i am so stuppied ... i was writting to u and responed to myself .i am not good on this comp. .....i am going to use dr henderson in brunswick ga . but my ins comp has an exclue and say they do not cover this type surg. but i hope with the sleep study and with the letters from my drs . they will re think there choice. but i dont know should i write a letter to send to the ,telling them why i feel i need this surg. orjust send what i have .i have united health care from the state of georgia
Most Active