Frustrated

Jimmys S.
on 7/27/04 12:14 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Yesterday I finally got my last report for Dr Duncan's office. It was my psych eval. Today I called Joyce at Dr D's office to make sure they had everything. I had faxed over my nutritionist info 2 weeks ago and she said she had it!!!!! Today, Joyce said they had everything and was sending it out today to BCBS for approval. She told me to call my insurance in about 4 days to make sure they received it. I was pretty happy. Then I went to see my pcp today and while in the appt, Joyce leaves a message on my voice mail to my cell phone saying that they dont have my nutritionist info. By the time I could call her back it was to late. I am going into work in the AM and first thing I am doing is faxing the info up there (I have copies of everything) and then I am going to call till she says she has it. I was super upset over this earlier. First they say they have it, then they say they are sending off for approval and now they say they dont have it all! GRRRRRR!!! I am calm over it now.....just a bit frustrated but otherwise Sunshiney smiles here! Sunshine Kim
Donnie ..
on 7/27/04 1:57 pm - GA
Hay Kim, sorry to hear about all the drama at Dr. Duncan's! I think that's what I'm most afraid of; them losing my paperwork. I have a app. on Thursday and I'm trying to keep copies of everything. I've heard so many good things about Dr. Duncan yet so many bad things about his staff. What's up with that???? Nite-Nite Dawn
Most Active