Thanks To All Who Pray

Brenda D.
on 7/27/04 12:15 am - Winder, GA
I had my WLS 7/22/04 with Dr. Steinberg who by the way is great. My God gets all the glory and praises for it. I am doing good. I came home Saturday.and was in Church Sunday and doing Vac. Bible School this week. I still need the prayers. I have not once wanted food. My prayers are with all of you. Just one more thing when it comes time for you to be willed into the OR for you surgery just keep you eyes upon the Lord and he will bring you thur this. God Bless each one of you in a special way Brenda
OHAngel2006
on 7/27/04 12:47 am - GA
Thankyou so much for your testimony and your encouragement! How awesome you are doing so well.
Ms.Judy
on 7/27/04 8:04 am - HOSCHTON, GA
BRENDA, I HAD DR. PROCTOR AND HE WAS GREAT , TOO. JUST A FEW DAYS BEFORE SURGERY A FRIEND SAID , YOU NEED TO GET ANOTHER DR. I SAID , LOOK IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE DR. IS GOD IS IN CHARGE !! I'M GLAD YOU'RE DOING SO GOOD. JUDY
PEGGY B.
on 7/27/04 12:29 pm - SYLVA, NC
BRENDA I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD AND YOUARE SO RIGHT GOD GETS ALL THE PRAIS E AND GLORY IT IS SO NICE TO EAD SUCH A GOOD TESTIOMONYOOPS SPELLING BAD TONIGHT .THE LORD CAN BLESS US NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION MAY BE AND HE CAN LEAD US ASA WITNESS TO OTHERS EVEN THROUGH WLS, I GO FOR MY REVISION IN 2 WEEKS AND I PRAY GOD WILL GUIDE MY SURGEONS HANDS AND ALL GOES WELL WITH EVERYONES,KEEP UP THE SPEEDY RECOVERY AND PLEAS DONT OVER DO IT I DONE BIBLE SCHOOL THIS SUMMER AND THEM RUG RATS DROVE ME UPSIDE DOWN 2 WERE MY OWN BUT I LOVED EVERY DAY OF IT.PRAYERS ARE SENT UP AND KEEP US POSTED HUGS
Most Active