Dr Duncan and Peachtree Bariatric

Saliena
on 7/26/04 1:23 am - Dallas, GA
Hey Ya'll, When I first started researching WLS a year or so ago.. I visited what I believe was Peachtree Bariatrics. Can someone please tell me if this is the group that charges something 4500.00 out of pocket expense for the patients on top of the insurance coverage? Please let me know. Also can you all suggest any other doctors who do the lap band? Thank you so much! Saliena
c E.
on 7/26/04 1:32 am - conyers, GA
Hi Saliena, I am going to Dr Duncan. He is not charging me any out-of-pocket expenses. I have Blue Choice Ins. He is considered one of the best in the Atlanta area. Charlene
Michelle J.
on 7/26/04 6:42 am - Savannah, GA
I had surgery with Dr. Duncan on 3-29-04, i had to pay dr. duncan 800.00 out of pocket. That was because my insurance was 80/20. I paid 400.00 at preop and another 400.00 three days after surgery. They will work with you, and make you signed something stating you will make those payments.
Becky F
on 7/26/04 7:45 am - Woodstock, GA
I used Dr. Duncan's group and only paid my insurance co-payments. Hope this helps! Becky
Maria P.
on 7/26/04 9:33 am - Morrow, GA
I had my my surgery with Dr. Duncan, I only had to pay my co-pay when i went for my visits ... He is the best ... you will not be sorry
Gemini52272
on 7/26/04 9:50 am - Hiram, GA
I had my surgery with Dr. Duncan on 10/7/03 and I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield. All I had to pay was my co-payments, I've made monthly payments on my annual deductible, which is $1,000. That is all. Good luck on your journey, Dr. Duncan is one of the best. I have NO regrets! I've lost 135-140 lbs in 9 months.
virgohoney
on 7/26/04 11:20 am - Covington, GA
I used Dr. Duncan and I read that he is the #1 bariatric surgeon in GA and #4 in the country (can't remember where I read it at, but it was some kind of medical news article from about 2 years ago). Anyway, I only had to pay my co-payments (I have BCBS of GA--HMO) He is the greatest!! I do not regret my decision at all!! Only wish I'd done this sooner! Good Luck! Smooches Chandra Lap RNY 6/22/04 297/272/135
Most Active