KENNY CHESNEY KICKED MY BUTT!

dankymay7
on 7/25/04 8:50 am - locust grove, ga
YES, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YALL THAT I MADE A MISTAKE....I WAS INVITED TO GO TO KENNY CHESNEYS CONCERT FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE HIFI BUYS THEATER. SO, AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT, AND HAVING SUCH A GOOD DAY......I SAID OK......SSSSOOOO,.....OMG IT WAS SOOOOO HOT. THE WALKING WAS NOT BAD....(HEY WE ARE SUPPOUSED TO DO THAT) AND I REALLY DID NOT GET UP AND SHAKE IT TOO MUCH...HAHA.....AND...I WAS DRINKING WATER CONSTANT.......ACTUALLY HALF THE TIME I SAT AND FANNED MYSELF...BUT IT KICKED MY TAIL....THE NEXT MORNING I COULD NOT GO TO WORK. AND BOTH DAYS I HAVE LAID AROUND JUST GETTING EVERY BIT OF FLUIDS I CAN. I KNOW I WAS DEHDR. WE EVEN CALLED THE DOCTOR......OH WELL I LEARNED MY LESSON. NO STACIE BASHING OK....HAHA EVEN THO I AM 3 WEEKS POST ON TUES. MY BODY WAS UNFORGIVING..... BUT KENNY AND RASCAL FLATTS SURE WERE CUTE... DO YOU THINK THEY KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH FOR THEM? HAHA MAYBE I SOULD EMAIL THEM.....MAYBE THEY WILL TAKE PITY AND COME SEE ME LAID UP ON THE SOFA SIPPING WATER..... (SLAP) WAKE UP!!!!!!! yALL HAVE A GOOD ONE! : )
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 9:29 am
Stacey, Come and join our southside group.http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthsideWingettes/ Glad to have you, Crece
Travis T.
on 7/25/04 12:15 pm - Hogansville,, GA
Hey Stacy , Actually , Gary Levox (lead singer for Rascal Flatts) is a friend of mine he was at my store allday friday , we were setting up a new bow for him , I couldn't go see them friday cause my wifes mother had come to town that day . but i have seen them several times before ,, great concert , glad your doing good , My surgery has been put off til Oct 4th , its a long story but i will tell ya'll in another post Take care Travis
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/04 12:33 pm - Warner Robins, GA
Stacie, It is so decieving isn't it? I feel great and even up to full strength until I over-exert myself and then I have to go take a nap. I'm glad you got to go but sorry it was so draining. I hope you pampered your this weekend Tonya
Most Active