Getting ready 4 the hosp.

Cricket B.
on 7/25/04 6:17 am - GA
Well, I'm packing and I got one more shot of this Damn Fleet. So by the time I do that and clean my room it will be at least. 8 pm. Tonight on A&E the have a cold case file marathon so I will watch and hope I fall to sleep. i be back up by 5 am gotta be at the hosp. by 6:30. It's not far from me. One more thing this is kinda a gross question but hey you guys are the ones to know. After taking all the fleet did you ever really run clear? because I have been at this since yesturday form the 1st dose and it's still not clear. Of course I have had mostly apple juice and crystal light. That's just a question my friend said I should be clear. Sorry to gross you out.
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 6:50 am
Cricket, That is perfectly normal but, to make you feel better tell your surgeon anyhow. You will be fine though. Here's to better health Crece
Ms.Judy
on 7/25/04 7:30 am - HOSCHTON, GA
I HAD SURGERY 3/31/04 . I NEVER DID "GO" A WHOLE LOT. AT 11 P.M. I CALLED THE DOCTOR AND TOLD HIM THAT THE FLEET STUFF WAS NOT WORK RIGHT , HE SAID EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT , SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT , YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT AND SURE ENOUGH I WAS FINE . BUT YOU NEED TO TELL YOUR DOCTOR JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE. GOD BLESS YOU AND I HOPE TO HEAR IN A FEW DAYS FROM YOU SAYING HOW GOOD YOU FEEL !! JUDY
Karel J.
on 7/25/04 7:55 am - GA
Of course we're all different. But I wasn't "clear" until 2 or 3 days after surgery. The fleet, etc., sure did do me in good! And to tell you the truth, I didn't even take it all because I was easily choking and gagging on it I couldn't get it down. One other thing, apple juice sure will make you poopy! LOL I would back off of that but that's my opinion. Best wishes for a successful WLS!! Karel
Cricket B.
on 7/25/04 9:21 am - GA
Your right and I thought I was going to die at my kitchen sink trying to get down this fleet. It was gross. like I said before I think this is going to be the worst part. This junk is gross!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/25/04 2:12 pm - Warner Robins, GA
I never ran "clear" It sounds normal to me. I kept wondering...WHere's all this stuff coming from.LOL To be honest...the phospa-soda was the worst part of this whole journey. Just know it gets better from here Tonya
Most Active