Medic Alert Bracelet

Barbara M.
on 7/25/04 2:05 am - Peachtree City, GA
I need to get a medic id bracelet but don't know what to get ingraved on it. I had the Fobi Pouch surgery.
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 2:20 am
Barbara, Send me an email and I will forward you Lauren's hope. They make the most absolute beautiful bracelets that I have ever seen. Crece
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 2:22 am
This is it... laurenshope.com/gift
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 2:39 am
Here is the actual address. Sorry for so many posts. http://www.laurenshope.com/shop.asp
freespirit
on 7/25/04 4:15 am - Hawkinsville, GA
I understand the premise behind the medic id bracelet, but I guess I don't understand what conditions need to be listed on it. Do most WLS patients wear one of these from now on? Thanks for enlightening me. Robin
Georgia Girl
on 7/25/04 4:50 am
Robin, Pretty much! For starters you can put your docs name and date on it. Visit and join my new website at [email protected] and then click on links and then click on laurenshope and look at all of the Medical I.D. bracelets. Let me know if I can be of more help. Crece
cathyg1028
on 7/28/04 7:48 am - MARIETTA, GA
Mine says "gastric Bypass - no N/G tube - allergic to all Nsaids When they call Medic Alert if it is an abdominal injury they will instruct to call my surgeon. I am not allergic to Nsaids, but medical personel will pay more attention to "ALLERGIC" than you just telling them you cant have them due to the surgery. Also a lady in my support group works for Gwinnett 911. She said even though there are some real pretty bracelets out there, be very careful it does not resemble a piece of jewelry too much or the paramedics may miss it! Just my opinion cag
Most Active